Chapter 731: Preparation

“Tsk!”

Souta clicked his tongue in annoyance. The experts of Murder Society decided to fight until the end when they realized that Souta was planning on controlling them. They preferred to die than let someone control them completely.

Their determination was just like those warriors in Athen’s Champion.

Souta took out the transmission talisman and called Alice.

“Alice, can you hear me?”

“Yeah, loud and clear.” Alice’s voice sounded through the talisman.

“I want you to gather our force and surround the White Line City. If possible you can ask the Dragon Council for some help. They are our allies so even if it’s little they will lend us some hands.” Souta said in a serious tone.

“White Line City? You mean…”

“Yeah, the people that assassinated the envoy are probably hiding in that place. I want you to surround that city as soon as possible. Also, do it secretly. Don’t let the other side notice you unless you have blocked all the escape routes. You can’t be careless.”

“Okay, I understand.”

“Good. I’ll head there as soon as I settle here. You can kill anyone who disobeys my orders.”

Souta bid farewell and canceled the call. His eyes turned gloomy as he recalled the words of the experts from Murder Society.

Wingless Crow was a group that even the Murder Society was wary of. A famous assassin organization actually avoided an unknown cult.

It seems that this Wingless Crow was stronger than he expected.

‘I’ll report this to higher-ups. I’ll lay low for a few days while completing missions from the legion.’

He already decided his next course of action. After completing Quest 1, he would return to Champion’s Den and complete a few missions before he return here. After all, aside from this unexpected Chain Quest he still had other plans.

The Astros Squad was already a First Class Yellow Squadron. It was suitable to take some of the missions that he knew in the past. He also finished his preparation. If not for the Chain Quest, he would’ve headed there as soon as he finished the Tournament of Astros.

Chain Quest was an important source of skill points, attribute points, and cards for him. It’s impossible for him to abandon it.

“As for the Wingless Crow… I just hope that they will let me finish this without giving me too much trouble.”

After Alice received Souta’s orders, she quickly mobilize the available experts of the Astros. She also didn’t forget to send people to the Dragon Council to ask for some help.

“I’ll be in charge of this operation. Isabella, gather the remaining members of the Noxious Corps and go to the White Line City to scout. Eztein will go there and lead the advance force.” Alice quickly issued a command.

The Noxious Corps were trained assassins. Then, there’s the advanced force that would surround the entire White Line City. They would isolate that place and prevent anyone from leaving. They also had permission to kill anyone who didn’t follow their instruction.

They were prepared to destroy an entire city and massacre everyone in it if the city didn’t cooperate with them.

“What about me?” Eilish asked with a smile.

“We need some people to guard our city. Doranjan and Elder Hanmi will also stay here.” Alice explained.

“You’re bringing Eztein and Elder Guan. That’s two One Shackle Realms. It seems that the enemies this time isn’t ordinary.” Eilish smiled.