Chapter 660: War in Subterranean World: Golems

Souta charged forward with the warriors from the Tenth Grain War. The enemy had an advantage in numbers but in quality, the force of the Athen’s Champion won.

The strongest golems here were the Gladiator Golems and their strength was equivalent to a Two Shackles expert. That’s the same as the squad leaders that participated in this mission. Most of the squad leaders that joined this war were Two Shackles, just like Leilus.

It means that the number of Two Shackles Realm in Athen’s Champion was higher than the number of Gladiator Golem. The enemy only had the advantage in the number of low-rank soldiers. After all, they had two thousand Earth Golems.

Souta saw Manduk in the front. He smirked as he jumped in mid-air before he swung his sword.

[Crimson Moon]!

Red energy blades shoot out from his sword. The energy blades destroyed three Earth Golems instantly.

Boom!!

Manduk turned his head and saw that it was Souta. He smiled and said, “Oh, good to see you here. Let’s destroy these damn golems.”

“Sure, let’s get it done. It’s good that you’re here too.” Souta said as he runs beside Manduk.

Returning that greeting mean that Souta was glad that Manduk was here in this battle. If he wasn’t in this battle, then would have probably died in the Aekr Republic or got injured to the point that they couldn’t fight anymore.

Boom! Boom!

The two fought side by side as they destroyed Earth Golems one after one. Their coordination was good as it almost seems that they’d been working together for a certain amount of time.

Boom! Boom!

They kept destroying golems after golems. They didn’t even know that they were already deep into the enemy’s formation. More than twenty golems surrounded them and three of them were Earth Might Golem.

They were on each other’s backs while observing the golems around them.

“This is quite troublesome,” Manduk said with a grin on his face.

“Don’t worry, Grain Leader Banni knows that we are here. He will send warriors to help us.” Souta said as he imbued his best feram on his sword.

“That’s good,” Manduk said as he glanced at him.

“Well, let’s start this.”

Both of them narrowed their eyes as they charged at the enemies around them.

Swoosh! Swoosh!

Manduk moved his body to the side as he avoided an attack from a golem. He clenched his fist as he covered his body with mana.

[Golden Physique]!

[Guardian’s Hundred Body]!

[Internal Focus Steps]!

He used several combat arts to boost his stats before he delivered a powerful on the golem in front of him.

Bang!

The arm of the golem exploded from the impact of his punch. He was about to finish it when two golems pounced on him from behind.

[Instant Steps]!

His figure disappeared before the two golems and he reappeared behind them.

“You couldn’t even follow my movement so it’s a goodbye for you guys!”

Manduk said as flames burst from his right fist and lightning crackled around his left fist. He raised his right hand and opened his palm. Lightning and flames swirled about him.