Chapter 630: Terror in Fone Kingdom: Collapse II

The entire Fone Kingdom was in a state of panic. The citizens were filled with fear as they felt that they were going to die today. Even the guards and soldiers of the kingdom didn’t know what to do.

They didn’t know how or why? But it just happened suddenly.

Battles erupted across the entire kingdom. It’s not an ordinary battle, instead, it was a battle between several Shackled Realm experts.

The fierce battles were slowly swallowing the entire kingdom and they couldn’t do anything about it.

Thousands of innocent people died in just a few minutes and it was still growing at high speed. Sooner or later, the casualties would reach tens of thousands of people.

They knew it but they couldn’t do anything. They were powerless. No matter what they say or no matter what they do, they couldn’t stop the battle because of their meager strength.

It was devastating for the Fone Kingdom. A kingdom that became a battlefield for two giant organizations.

The battle wasn’t just between Shackled Realm experts.

In the Germana Household…

Drami and Sekmet along with other capable people were fighting the S-rank experts of the Red Matter Association.

It was a battle for their survival.

They defeated all the members of the Red Matter Association in just a few minutes. After all, there were several Shackled Realm experts on their side.

Drami and the two guards of Alexander were One Shackle Realm experts. They could fight more than twenty S-rank experts alone so it didn’t take long for them to annihilate all the members of the Red Matter Association.

“I tried to keep one of them alive but some curse killed them before he could leak out information.”

Alexander muttered while looking at the corpse that died from an unknown curse.

Drami glanced at him and said, “Only a number of them had cursed. Not everyone so we could still find someone to interrogate. If we’re lucky we would find that person just like how our Athen’s Champion managed to capture a man that wasn’t cursed.”

“Is that so…” Alexander walked to the side.

If that’s really the case, then the curse was weak as it couldn’t influence the entire organization. But removing it was hard so it would take a lot of effort.

He didn’t have time for that since battles were happening across the kingdom.

Even at this moment, he could feel the vibration on the ground.

‘I didn’t think this would happen at all. What should I do? The kingdom is gone and it would be hard to rebuild it later.’

Alexander said inwardly.

Hmm?

From the corner of his eyes, he saw the one called Paolo running towards Drami.

“Are you okay, young master?” One of his guards asked.

“I’m fine. I don’t have any injuries.” Alexander waved his hand. His attention was still on Paolo and Drami.

“What did you say?” Drami asked in a low voice.

“The Third Prince knew something about the plan of the Red Matter Association. He said to me that they are trying to find a first-rate mana essence mining spot.” Paolo said.

“First-rate mana essence mining spot?! That’s ridiculous… Is there something more?”

A first-rate mana essence was one of the materials needed to craft a red grade artifacts. Even the entire Athen’s Champion only had twenty one first-rate mana essence mining spots, yet there’s another one here.