Chapter 691: Shimpan Family

Torkez didn’t care about the forces of this city. As long as they follow the rule of Souta, he wouldn’t mind them.

Hmm…?

He turned his head and saw several people trying to enter the gate to City Hall. He wondered where they got their guts to cause trouble in this place.

But after observing them he sighed. Those people were just thugs and it seems that they were following someone’s order to test the waters here.

Torkez turned his head to Remina and said, “Go, leave one alive for interrogation then we’ll move to destroy the people behind them.”

“Yes, sir.” Remina nodded and she quickly left to complete his order.

Looking at her back, Torkez sighed. He sat down on an empty chair and leaned his back while looking at the ceiling.

“It’s been a while since I’ve met Souta and the others. I wonder what happened to them. The Astros still lacks a lot of things…”

He mumbled to himself. He should take this chance to rest since he’s been working nonstop for the past few months. He could just leave the rest to Remina and the others.

He only brought ten people here. He was in the advanced group so the rest would arrive later. Not everyone would come here since they still have to guard the Guardian Fortress. It’s just that since this place became Souta’s territory, they had to build it the same.

“Yep, I’m going to rest here.”

Torkez nodded as he closed his eyes and he slowly fell asleep.

Remina walked outside and glared at the three thugs who were trying to enter the City Hall. The two people who were guarding the gate bowed when she appeared. After all, her position in the Astros was quite high.

“What are you doing here? This is the City Hall! You people aren’t welcome here!” She said in a cold tone.

“Oh, a beautiful woman! Why don’t you just have fun with us?” One of the thugs licked his lips.

They stared at her body with lecherous eyes. They didn’t even bother hiding their gaze at her.

Remina narrowed her eyes and said, “Kill them. Leave one alive.”

“Yes,” The two guards nodded at her politely.

“Hey-” One of the thugs was about to say something when something flashed in front of them. In the next moment, their heads were rolling in the air, splashing blood in every direction.

Thud!

With a “thud” sound, their heads landed on the ground. The remaining thug slowly turned his head and looked at his comrades. His face quickly turned pale as he fell on his butt while pointing at the two guards in horror.

“Y-Y-You…” He was shocked and scared at the same time. He didn’t even know how his comrades died. It was too fast and he only realized it when two heads rolled on the floor.

“You couldn’t even assess our power level so you must have thought that everyone is the same as you,” Remina said plainly. She turned around and added, “Pick him up. We’ll interrogate him.”

She strode forward and entered the City Hall once again. She went to the other room and find her subordinates. She asked them to clean the gate and dispose the corpse of those thugs.

This city was just similar to where she came from, the Blue Ray City. In that city, the strongest experts were only at Liquefying Realm. At that time, she was only a small figure and she was ignorant about the true powerhouses of the universe.