Chapter 646: War in Subterranean World: Fall

The huge boulder of rock exploded in the sky. Vandal splits the rock into hundreds of pieces using his destructive attack.

Destroying this rock was hard since the runes around it were still active.

‘Tch! I couldn’t destroy everything!’

Vandal turned in mid-air. He stared at the fragments of the boulder. Although it was only fragmented, each has a size of five to ten meters in diameter.

A smile formed on his face as he saw the warriors of Athena destroy the fragments of boulders one by one before they fall on the city.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

A series of explosions occurred across the city. The warriors didn’t manage to destroy every rock. Instead, they only manage to minimize the damage it would cause to the city.

It was a good outcome.

“What happened?!”

The President of the Aekr Republic was confused. As to why or how this happened, no one had any idea. It was too sudden that everyone was caught off guard.

“I’m sorry, President…”

A voice sounded behind the President.

The President opened his eyes widely and was about to turn around when a sharp blade came through his chest.

Ugh!!

Everyone was shocked at this scene. The other higher-ups of the Aekr Republic were stunned. They couldn’t believe what they were seeing.

“What are you doing, Couger?!!”

Narkus, the Chief of West Gate, shouted. His aura burst out of his body and it made the air boil.

“Couger!! You fucking!!”

The General of the Army of Aekr shouted as he pounced at Couger with madness in his eyes.

Swoosh!

Couger pulled out his blade and quickly slashed it towards the General’s direction.

The General’s gauntlet shone brightly as it collided with the blade.

Boom!

The air vibrated wildly and a shockwave surge out from the center of the impact that blow the President’s body away.

“President!!”

The Vice-President shouted as he jumped and caught the injured body of the President. He stared at the two people that started fighting.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

In just a minute, the General of the Army was thrown away. His body was covered in blood.

“You! You hid your strength!”

The General wiped the blood on his mouth. He was shocked when he realized that he couldn’t keep up with Couger.

Couger looked at the General with mocking eyes.

“Yes, I’m sorry for doing this but this nation will fall along with the foreign warriors.”

He said plainly. He was the secretary of the President. He was one of the loyal people to the President and he served this nation for decades.

“So you are from Red Matter?”

Vandal’s voice sounded as he landed on the ground and observed this guy called Couger.

Couger glanced at Vandal and narrowed his eyes.