Chapter 695: Combat Arts, Spells, and Techniques

The Astros had many members, especially the people from the witch clan. He even brought children and old witches after accepting Amanda’s allegiance. Not everyone in the witch clan was an expert so he naturally didn’t know what to do with them. So he let them do what they were doing when they were still in the witch clan.

Simple farm and selling to make a living. Just the lives of ordinary people. They had different professions and most of the engineers that were working to build the wall were witches.

Also, Souta would copy Athen’s Champion. He planned to create a portal here and establish a connection on the Guardian Fortress. Doranjan, Yuko, and the others were still staying in that place.

To create a portal, he had to use most of the savings that he kept. It would take a large number of resources as he also needs to create a portal on the Guardian Fortress. The resources needed depends on the distance between the two sides.

The transportational jump of the Guardian Fortress was almost nonexistent in Imperium. The mana density in this land was preventing it from jumping to a far place. Especially right now since the increase in mana density a few days ago. The travel distance of the transportational jump was reduced by a lot.

It’s not as simple as the portal that Eilish build to transport objects.

“You can also recruit the civilians in this city…”

Souta then clapped his hands and said, “Okay, I still have something to do so you can go out now.”

Torkez, Alice, Franklin, and the rest nodded at him before they left the room one by one.

After everyone left, Souta stood up and looked at the piles of thick notebooks in the corner of the room. He picked one and placed it on top of the table.

“Saya, I’ll leave it to you. It’s time to fulfill what you promised before.” He said.

‘Fine…’ Saya’s voice sounded in his head.

Souta lowered his guard and Saya took control of his body. She then opened the notebook and proceeded to write something in it with full concentration.

Previously in the Fone Kingdom, Saya said that she was going to provide him with some of the combat arts and spells that she knew. Not just combat arts and spells, there were even techniques that could help people strengthen their flesh and mana pool faster. There were even techniques for Liquefying, Solidifying, and Shackled Realms.

This would help the Astros grow faster than before.

This would even benefit the chiefs of Astros except for Alice and Isabella. Well, she was using a demon art to help her liquefy, solidify, and break the shackles in her body. As for Isabella, she had the legacy of the God of Hunt.

Their progression was definitely faster than anyone in the Astros. Alice had already broken one shackle when the mana density rose sharply and Isabella was currently at the initial stage of S-rank.

Franklin, Eztein, and Eilish also had better combat arts and spells than others. The achievement points they earned from clearing the mission were exchanged for high-level skills in Athen’s Champion. That’s why Souta recommended that if anyone wants to join the Athen’s Champion, they could join freely.

After two days, the compilation of combat arts, spells, and techniques was completed. Saya didn’t include the exclusive race skill as no one would be able to use it except for vajras. It was the same for Alice’s demon art. It wasn’t built for other races to use.

Souta asked if Archetype was an exclusive race skill which she answer by saying “no”. He could learn it but the true power of [Archetype: Vajra Extremity] would only be displayed when a vajra was using it.