Chapter 624: Terror in Fone Kingdom: Party

Looking at the quest in his vision, Souta was sure that the members of the Red Matter Association had infiltrated this small kingdom.

It was natural.

Everyone from the Third Set had guessed it. They just lack evidence to prove their thoughts.

Souta raised his head and looked at the window. Beyond this small kingdom lies the Mirror Lake. According to the information of the scout, the headquarters of the Red Matter Association was beneath the Mirror Lake.

It was impossible for that kind of organization to keep its hands out of the surrounding kingdoms. Since they knew that the surrounding kingdoms were weak, they would slowly control it from the inside.

That’s what he would do too if he was the leader of the Red Matter Association.

Souta locked his fingers and stretched his arms.

“I should relax for a while. My body is quite stiff.”

He went to the other room and found that Sekmet was gone. She must be helping her family prepare for the celebration.

Her return wasn’t the only thing that her parents were happy about. Her parents must be happy since their daughter had returned powerful.

Peak S-rank.

That’s Sekmet’s current power level.

Peak S-rank was already an elite expert. It was important, especially for a small country like the Fone Kingdom.

She was also young. She was a lady in her late twenties and had a chance to enter Shackled Realm.

There’s no doubt about it considering the manuals and resources that she got from Athen’s Champion, Sekmet would reach Shackled Realm.

This was the reason why Germana wanted to celebrate this occasion. They wanted to brag about Sekmet’s future.

Souta strolled around the mansion, looking at the servants that were arranging the party.

Sekmet’s parents wanted to celebrate this party two days from now so that they could prepare a grand occasion but Sekmet forced them to celebrate it today.

The reason was simple. She wanted to celebrate the party today and invite the other nobles so that the other squadrons could investigate.

News about her return already traveled to the ears of the nobles. They would surely accept the invitation to see Sekmet and understood her stance.

But all these political talks were nothing to her. She was here with a mission to eliminate Red Matter Association and the political situation of Fone Kingdom was nothing compared to it.

If people from this place knew that she was a warrior from Athen’s Champion, then they would open their mouths in shock. Her status would rise.

After a few minutes of strolling, Souta found Sekmet.

“Sakme…”

Sekmet turned around. She was wearing a red dress with white trimmings. Her long red hair was tied in a bun on the back of her head. The red scales on the lower part of her cheeks were glistening.

“Beautiful. You’re better than I expected.” Souta nodded while rubbing his chin.

“…” Sekmet stared at him with a blank expression.

“Cough, cough, it’s nothing.” Souta turned his head to the side. “I want to know what time…”

“The party?”

“Yep, so that I could change my clothes. The others are currently changing their clothes.”

“An hour from now. The guests would arrive soon so I think that you should change too.” Sekmet said to him.