Chapter 768: Battle in the Poison Swamp

“Twilight?” Alexander was confused.

“Yep, it’s twilight…” Souta nodded without explaining much.

“Then, should we move forward?” Alexander asked.

“It’s such a waste if we didn’t use this time to snatch some things…” Souta was a little bit excited. At this time, he was in his strongest form. His stamina, energy, and health recovery had increased by twenty percent.

He could feel it.

Alexander was about to say disagree when he felt a slight mana fluctuation in the atmosphere. Souta also felt the fluctuation in the air. Both of them turned their heads in the direction where they felt the energy.

“This is…” Alexander narrowed his eyes.

“Perfect timing…” Souta grinned widely. Then, he glanced at Alexander and asked, “What about you? You can’t use your energy, right? If you want you can leave it to me.”

“No, I will go too. I’m afraid that you will kill everyone.” Alexander said.

“Oh, come on, man!” Souta waved his hand. “Even though I’m a monster, I still have some morals you know. I will not kill anyone who didn’t provoke me. If I just started killing anyone, the warriors from the Athen’s Champion will be the first ones to attack me since I’m part of their legion so they are responsible for me.”

“I know but you killed everyone that arrive in the desert, right?” Alexander said.

“Oh, that… I accidentally killed them. Even the people that excuse themselves were caught in the battle. It’s not my fault. The strength of the guardian isn’t something I could underestimate.”

Souta recalled Casti’s group. She wanted to leave before the battle started but the guardian arrived so the aftershocks killed her. Well, he didn’t plunder her soul so she could try it in her next life. As for the others, there’s no hope for them since he plundered their souls.

“That’s what I’m worried about. It looks like you are about to lose control any second. Just like those monsters in the monster tide where they couldn’t control their emotion. Their instinct consumed them and became a mindless killing machine.” Alexander said.

“Hmm… Well, if you want to come with me then let’s hurry up.” Souta shrugged his shoulders.

Yaniesvyl and Dream were standing in front of a purple barrier. Both of them could feel ominous energy inside this barrier. This frequency only comes from Extreme Poison Field.

“This is it…” Dream narrowed his eyes.

“But the problem is that this barrier is Six Layers Poison Array. We can’t carelessly attack it. It has offensive capabilities.” Yaniesvyl said.

“But we don’t have a choice. If we wait longer, Lady Heimbra will finish the refinement of the Extreme Poison Field.” Dream said in a grave tone.

“You’re right. Our comrades are fighting the other members of the Poison Demon Palace. We can’t let them wait for too long.” Yaniesvyl nodded.

They were about to attack when two people walked out of the barrier.

Yaniesvyl and Dream opened their eyes widely.

“Why are the two protectors of the Poison Demon Palace here?!”

Poison Demon Palace had four protectors in total. They were the ones standing at the top in charge of guarding the entire palace in four directions.