Chapter 769: Power

The East Protector swung his sword once again. This time he placed all of his power into this attack as he executed his killing sword technique. His sword flashed turning into a stream of light that instantly arrived in front of the unknown person.

The unknown person simply laughed before he raised his hand. It looks slow but his hand was incredibly fast as he caught the blade effortlessly.

The sudden stop of the blade generated a powerful gust of wind that blew everything behind the unknown person.

“I-Impossible!! Who are you?!” The East Protector subconsciously took a step back. This time he got a clear look at this mysterious person.

This person was two meters tall and had a well-built body. He was wearing a black coat with a white long-sleeve underneath it. He had long blonde hair and pure gold color eyes.

“It doesn’t matter to me. My goal is to kill everyone here.” The mysterious man smiled as he looked at the sky. “Still, I didn’t expect that there are terrifying beings here. The being who could create an alternate space in Imperium, especially a high world could only be a god.”

“Terrifying beings?! God?!” The East Protector was confused.

Yaniesvyl, Dream, and the West Protector observed the mysterious man with utmost cautiousness. This man, after all, easily stopped the East Protector’s powerful attack. He made it look so easy but if they were in his position, they wouldn’t be able to stop that attack like him.

“Yep, Casti from Night Light Association and Hermo from Thunder Hall are both dead. They wandered around this land without even thinking that there are powerful creatures here. They seek their death by going to the desert.” The mysterious man looked at them.

He previously followed the two to find an opportunity to kill them but after sensing that creature’s power, he quickly run as fast as possible. His decision was correct. After he left the desert, the entire place was turned upside down. The whole region was devastated and he even thought that if he was still there, he wouldn’t survive at all.

That energy was equivalent to a peak fourth stage monster. It was even stronger than most of the peak fourth stage. It was horrifying.

Suddenly, the whole area shook heavily and the Six Layers Poison Array was shattered. A huge amount of poison gas spread out in the entire area.

Lady Heimbra had completed the refinement of the Extreme Poison Field. It became one with her as she uncontrollably release a huge amount of vicious poison gas.

“With this, everyone here will die. Then, I’ll kill Heimbra and everyone from the top faction will lose their minds after losing all of you. They will overturn the whole Spring Land to find the culprit but I will be gone at that time.” The mysterious man laughed.

“Y-You!!” The East and West Protectors pounced fiercely. If one wasn’t enough then all of them were going to attack.

Swoosh!!

Another two shadows appeared behind the mysterious man. They were the North and South Protectors. They just finished Yaniesvyl’s comrades so they came here but they didn’t expect that an unknown man was obstructing their plan.

“Not enough!” The mysterious man laughed.

In the next moment, the four protectors were blown away. Their bodies violently crashed on the ground causing a huge crater. Their contact and energy even triggered some of the plants and trees to release poisons.

At this rate, this whole area was going to be filled with poison too. Yaniesvyl and Dream didn’t have the strength to fight back. The detoxification items that they had weren’t enough to handle the poison from the Extreme Poison Field.