Chapter 621: Departure

Vandal simply encouraged them.

About the plan? The Grain Leaders will tell them about it on their way. They will not engage in battle immediately. They will thoroughly examine the place around the headquarters of the Red Matter. It’s better to be safe as it will avoid unnecessary casualties.

They didn’t want that. They didn’t want the warriors to die in vain.

Six Grains will participate in this mission. The top forces will be the first three Grains which consisted of Shackled Realm experts. Only people at Shackled Realm can join the First, Second, and Third Grain.

They will be the main force of the Third Set.

The people from the Second Set will be the support.

Carmel gathered the warriors of Tenth Grain.

“Tenth Grain, we’ll not join the main force. We’ve already confirmed that the Headquarters of the Red Matter Association is in Mirror Lake. Our task is to survey the kingdom around it with other Grains. Of course, the warriors from Second Set will help us too.”

Mirror Lake. It was a place far away from Champion’s Den. Normally, it would take them two and a half weeks to go there if they were going to walk. Even if they flew it would at least take them several days.

Also, the only person who can go there within a day was Vandal.

That’s why Vandal requested help from the higher-ups. The Mirror Lake was close to the territory of one of the gods of Olympus. The higher-ups of Athen’s Champion contacted that certain legion.

The other side agreed on helping them.

So they set up a portal to receive them on the other side. Setting up a portal consumed a huge amount of resources and the Athen’s Champion paid for it.

It was different from the teleportation that Eilish set up. Eilish only set up teleportation for non-living things. Yet, this one could transport living beings.

The other side was going to receive and even give them a helping hand in fighting the Red Matter Association. So the chances of winning this battle were high.

Red Matter must have received help from other organizations so the warriors of Athena receiving help was better than nothing. They accepted it with open arms.

“I’ll explain the rest after we’ve arrived there.”

Carmel said before he turned around.

Souta and the other squadron leaders nodded. This operation must succeed. They already failed before so it shouldn’t happen once again.

Souta watched the process of setting up a portal. More than ten mages were working together in completing this. There were even craftsmen around to help build the foundation of portal which was made of mana essence and mana stone.

After building the foundation on both sides, enchanters stepped forward and started to encrypt runes on the two foundations.

It took five minutes to set up runes that will strengthen the foundations. Then, mages started to do their jobs.

A vortex of energy formed in the center. It swirled around before it slowly expanded and connected to the pillar on each side.

“It’s stabilizing! Connect it to the other side!”

They began to connect this passage to the other side.

“It’s complete.”

The portal was completed before their eyes in just a few minutes. Several high-level mages, craftsmen, and enchanters worked together so things like this weren’t a problem.