Chapter 694: Reforming the Ekatoe City

In just a few hours after Amanda’s arrival, the Virna Bandit and South Maim Gang were destroyed. It shook the entire city as the three organizations that rule the underground of Ekatoe City were thoroughly destroyed.

It was a force that could sweep out the entire city. They didn’t imagine that the new city lord would have this power. Everyone could only shut their mouth in front of overwhelming power.

Inside the city hall…

Amanda was sitting in front of a table while drinking tea. She placed down the cup in her hands and looked at Torkez, who was sitting in front of her.

“I’m thinking of sending some of our people to the nearby cities to know the situation of this area.” She said.

“Okay, send the agents of Noxious. Franklin trained them as assassins so they will do better. Just tell them that don’t create any trouble or attention.” Torkez replied to her.

“Yep, that’s better. We don’t even know if our leader would care about conquering the nearby cities.” Amanda shrugged her shoulders before she crossed her legs.

“So… Who’s going here next?” Torkez asked her.

“I don’t know. Souta asked me to go to the Champion’s Den before but he changed his mind. So I went back and picked up some people before I headed here in Ekatoe City.” Amanda opened her arms helplessly. She actually wanted to visit the famous Champion’s Den once.

“Hahaha… You don’t have to think badly of it. I think Souta will ask us to register in Athen’s Legion sooner or later. When that happens, you can volunteer yourself.” Torkez laughed lightly.

Amanda smiled as she closed her eyes. “I wonder what are they doing right now.”

“Yep, I bet that old man Franklin is causing trouble once again.” Torkez laughed.

Torkez and Amanda were talking casually. None of them even mentioned the three rulers of the underground in Ekatoe City. Those organizations didn’t even enter their eyes. It wasn’t worth their time if they were going to think about them. So they just wanted to talk casually since they had time.

They knew that once Souta arrived here, they would probably get busy.

The inner district was demolished. All the people that were living there had moved out. They didn’t have a choice at all. The people from city hall forced them and some people got injured in this process.

After clearing the entire district, the engineers and earth mage started to build a wall around it. The walls had a height of forty meters and a thickness of two meters. It was made with high-class metals so it wouldn’t break easily.

The civilians could only watch this hopelessly. They didn’t even have an idea what’s the plan of the city hall by building a huge wall inside the city.

On the next day, more people arrived. The leading people were Elder Guan of the Witch Corps and Gragas, the Chief of the Military Arms Department.

Their arrival extinguished any sort of resistance from any organization inside Ekatoe City. Learning that there was a Shackled Realm expert in this group of people stupefied them to the point that they couldn’t believe it.

Even the Shimpan Family, the strongest family in the whole city, silently drew their investigation as they were afraid of going against this power. Right now, they didn’t even think about controlling the city anymore.

A Shackled Realm expert was enough to sweep through this place.

“Just where did they come from?” Edward, the family head of the Shimpan Family, said in frustration. He could only let out a long sigh and accept that this city wasn’t for them.