Chapter 793: Mountain of Demise

In the central region…

An earthquake occurred that shook the entire region. No, the earthquake’s scale was so high that everyone in the Hall Plains felt it. It was utterly devastating for the people in the central region as this area was the epicenter of the earthquake.

Amanda and the archeologist couple, Jason and Lindi, hover above the ground so that the earthquake wouldn’t affect them. This earthquake was dangerous as it has a flow of energy waves. Creatures would be affected by energy waves and they would receive damage.

Looking at this, they quickly realized that this was no ordinary earthquake. It must have been caused by a powerful expert.

Boom!!

“Is that…?” Amanda widened her eyes.

Jason and Lindi were pale as they witness the emergence of a huge mountain.

The mountain pierced through the clouds. Cracks spread out on the surface of its surface and blood-red water gushed out of it. It looks like the entire mountain was bleeding. It was followed by black smoke spread out in the atmosphere. Then, dark roots spread out in the sky encapsulating everything within its reach. Living things and non-living things were wrapped in dark roots.

The next moment, the black smoke covered the entire sky above the Hall Plains. Rain poured down instantly as lightning flashed every second. A thunderstorm rages throughout the land.

It only lasted for a few seconds before it disappeared. The next thing that happened was snow. Endless snow fell from the sky and coated the soil in white puffy snow.

After that, the mountain bled once again followed by the intense heat that melted all the snow.

“Is this for real?” Amanda muttered as she witness these strange things in just a matter of minutes.

“There’s no doubt… That is the Mountain of Demise!” Jason responded in a tone of disbelief.

Amanda, Jason, and Lindi were investigating the truth of the Hall Plains. The events one thousand years ago. What truly happened at that time? And why most of the relics of the past were gone?

The three of them discovered a lot of things and they even encountered dangers at which they almost lost their lives.

“The Hall of Power is back. They are gonna show themselves to the world.” Lindi said.

“Then, the writings we’ve found…?” Amanda narrowed her eyes.

“Yes, the one who was born emperor will rise. The writings said that he will be back to rule and dominate.” Jason nodded.

“The one who was born free…” Amanda muttered to herself.

Born free, without any shackles. A natural-born ruler. An unprecedented event that almost disappeared in the annals of history, the birth of the No God Emperor.

The remains of the Hall of Power were secretly moving in the dark to release their Emperor. The man who was said to be able to kill gods after three years since he was born.

“The Hall of Power will rise once again…”

Outside of the Ancient Ruins…

Alexander stopped walking as he stared at the enormous bleeding mountain. He narrowed his eyes and observed the phenomenon around it.

“That is Heaven’s Sealing Mountain also known as Mountain of Demise. Why is that mountain here in this place…? I don’t remember this when I was still here. It must be done after I left. This is a huge problem.”