Chapter 700: Tournament of Astros: Eilish vs Eztein

Under the eyes of hundreds of people, Eztein and Eilish strode toward the arena.

“Mwahaha!”

Eztein laughed loudly as he stood in the arena with overwhelming confidence. He cracked his knuckles before he took out his weapon. A three-meter-long golden halberd with silver-colored serpents coiling around it.

He stared at his opponent as he tightened his grip on his weapon.

Ohm!

A dominant energy slowly oozed out of his body. It caused the entire arena to tremble.

“It’s time…”

Eztein grinned.

Eilish simply looked at him. Her hips were swaying left and right as she strode forward before she stopped ten meters away from her opponent.

A staff crashed beside her. It was the weapon that she always used. A weapon that could amplify her spell power.

Unlike Eztein who was showing off his overwhelming aura, Eilish simply stood in her position, waiting for the host to start the battle.

“Oh, Eztein just broke through the One Shackle Realm yet the aura he possessed is stronger than the previous Witch Clan’s Clan Leader.” Souta was amused. He was looking forward to the rest of this fight.

“But it’s not easy to defeat Eilish,” Alice commented. “Although she is still at One Shackle, her power is stronger than before. She is far stronger than she was back in the sub-world.”

“Yes, Eilish is a top contender.” Souta nodded at her words.

Ohm!

Layers of barriers formed around the arena. It was to protect the audience from any harm and also, a battle between One Shackle Realm could cause the entire area within a one-kilometer radius to evaporate. Even though the mana density had increased, they could still cause further destruction with the power that they possessed.

“Let’s the battle begin!!!”

Meina’s voice traveled everywhere and it was a signal to start the battle.

The rules were simple. The contestant would lose if they surrender, got knocked out, or couldn’t get up within five seconds.

Eztein and Eilish just stared at each other even though the battle had already started. They were observing the movements and were waiting for an opportunity to attack.

Suddenly, Eztein jumped in mid-air as he poured his mana into his halberd.

“Since you are a mage, I thought that you would create a distance between us!”

In the next moment, the halberd in his hand vanished. It flew towards Eilish with unbelievable speed.

Swoosh!

Eilish smiled as she stared at the halberd. She slightly shifted her body and a flash of light burst through right beside her.

Boom!!

The halberd didn’t even hit her. It simply crashed on the position beside her.

“Tsk!” Eztein clicked his tongue when he saw this scene. He put both of his palms together and his mana flared up.

[Collapsing Earth Wave]!!

A huge crack formed on the floor beneath Eilish’s feet. The entire area collapsed creating a huge valley before the two sides of the floor flew in her direction.

Eilish raised the staff in her hand and a semi-transparent sphere formed around her. The boulders crashed at her and the barrier protected her from any harm.