Chapter 639: Terror in Fone Kingdom: Another

Souta arrived on the surface. The underground base had collapsed, burying the [Titanous Victor Golem]. He finished the quest and all the members of the Red Matter Association in the Fone Kingdom have died mysteriously.

They just felt an aura of a pinnacle fifth stage monster and all of a sudden, everything was finished. It was indeed a terrifying experience.

Souta found the Blue Cross Squad and asked them about the things that happened. Just like him, they didn’t have any idea too.

“What the hell happened?”

He narrowed his eyes as he pinched the bridge of his nose. The good thing about this was that he completed two quests without him knowing anything.

He sat on the corner and looked at the sky, feeling exhausted. Suddenly, he felt something in his pocket.

He took it out only to find a small pure red marble. It was glistening and inside it contained enormous energy.

“What is this?”

He muttered to himself as he carefully observed it.

‘While you were unconscious, I found it so I decided to bring it with you. I think you should let Isabella examine it.’ Saya said to him.

“Oh, I see…”

Souta raised his eyebrows. He could tell that Saya was lying to him with his [Galaxy Eyes].

“Saya, tell me the truth… What really happened while I was unconscious?” He asked in a serious manner. He didn’t understand why Saya had to lie to him.

‘I… I can’t tell you… It’s something really to a huge casualty. It’s not that I don’t want to tell you, it’s just that I can’t.’ Saya explained.

“So you’re saying that something is preventing you from telling me what happened?”

‘That’s the gist of it. The time is preventing me from saying anything related to it. I’m just a consciousness so I’m bound by it. If I have my previous body then this is nothing to me.’ Saya said to him.

“I see…” Souta nodded at her. This time, she was telling him the truth.

Even though she couldn’t tell him the truth, he still wanted to know. He was curious about how did this happen in the first place. All he could remember was that Gremina used his strongest ability and fell unconscious after that.

‘The one from before is Souta from five years… He just evolve into the fourth stage a few weeks ago and in just five years he will reach the peak of the fifth stage. It’s unbelievably fast.’ Saya said inwardly. ‘Also, it’s too powerful. It’s several times stronger than a pinnacle fifth stage monster.’

What she didn’t know was that considering the system, it was reasonable that Souta reached the fifth stage in five years. It was short but it’s also not too long.

Souta reached level 60 in just two years. It was harder to level up above level 60, so it will take a lot of time if he wanted to reach level 80, the fifth stage. Well, since he reach the pinnacle of fifth stage, its level was definitely higher than level 80.

‘I don’t know if it’s bad or not. He said that I shouldn’t protect him. He will face a tragedy in the near future. Just what did he experience to have that kind of face.’

Saya observed Souta’s face while in deep thought.

Souta looked at the system and opened his eyes widely. He saw countless notifications, seemingly endless.

‘I…’

He killed tens of thousands of people and most of them were normal people.

The citizens of Fone Kingdom were killed by him? But how?