Chapter 648: War in Subterranean World: Plot

Souta used [Possession] and the power of his parasite realizing that he couldn’t take it more easily. Although he wanted to save [Possession] for later fights, he realized that he had to use one of his aces if he wanted to eliminate the three people before him.

Boom! Boom!

The battle became intense as Souta started to take this fight seriously. The three people were using [Element Drive] at the same time to overwhelm him.

Unfortunately for them, Souta was an expert in fighting several opponents at the same time. He had vast experience in this type of battle.

Swoosh!

Blood gathered around turning into a huge crimson sphere fifty meters above the surface. And some of the blood was flowing around Souta protecting him from any harm.

The woman slashed her sword but Souta jumped away as blood turned into sharp bullets, shooting at her nonstop.

Swoosh! Swoosh!

The man with a round shield stepped in front of her and blocked the blood bullets.

Bang! Bang!

“This one is a tricky monster…” The man with a round shield muttered.

“Stop complaining, just do your job and we’ll get it done.” The woman said before she charged forward once again.

She and the man with a pair of daggers attacked Souta on both sides.

Souta looked left and right. He waved his sword and a barrier made of black lightning formed around him.

[Archetype: Vajra Extremity]!

[Fourth Form: Bridal Lotus Benevolent Rose]!

Boom! Boom!

“What the hell?!” The woman cursed as veins popped on her forehead.

The barrier blocked their attack but they realized that it wouldn’t last long if they attack it several times.

“Attack again!!”

They wanted to attack once again but they noticed something. Both of them looked above and saw the huge crimson sphere spinning wildly.

In the next moment, the crimson sphere shoots countless blood bullets in their direction.

Swoosh! Swoosh! Swoosh!

“Not enough!”

Souta grinned as he thrust his sword upward.

[Archetype: Vajra Extremity]!

[First Form: Mahayana Tribulation]!!

Black clouds gathered as dark lightning rained down along with the blood bullets. Every escape route was blocked and there was nothing they could do except defend themselves from these vicious attacks.

The [Archetype: Vajra Extremity] was close to reaching fifty percent mastery. It means that it was close to fully showing its true might. Although it was still less than fifty percent, it was enough to fight One Shackle Realm experts.

The Fourth Form could at least take ten all-out attacks from One Shackle Realm expert before it breaks and two to four attacks from Two Shackle Realm expert.

“This is…?!”

The man with a round shield was stunned looking at the scene. He realized that he couldn’t block all of the attacks that were coming at them.

“Take a hold of yourself, everyone!!”

The woman and the man with a pair of daggers had no choice but to step away from Souta while erecting a barrier around them.