Chapter 628: Terror in Fone Kingdom: Appearance of the Red Matter Association

“Since we’ve confirmed they are from Red Matter Association, it’s time to start the plan,” Leilus said as he glanced at the bodies of two S-ranks. “Eliminate all the members of the Red Matter Association.”

As soon as he said those words, an enormous amount of mana burst out of his body. He charged toward the three initial stage SS-rank experts with a heavy amount of killing intent.

Boom!!

One of the SS-rank experts crashed into the wall. Leilus quickly turned his body around while pulling out the sword on his waist.

Swoosh!

The remaining two SS-rank experts couldn’t react as Leilus beheaded one of them before their eyes.

The difference in terms of strength was huge. They couldn’t simply overcome it with just their numbers alone.

“Hope you haven’t forgotten about us!”

Drami and Marcus appeared behind the two SS-ranks. They didn’t even give their enemies a chance to escape as they swiftly launched their attack hitting the vital parts of their enemies.

Bang! Bang!

In just a few seconds, they took down the two SS-rank members of the Red Matter Association.

The crowd was stupefied. They couldn’t even believe their eyes. Three One Shackle Realm experts fall before their eyes just like that. One Shackle Realm was already the top expert within their kingdom yet three of them died easily without having a chance to fight back.

With their power level, they couldn’t even deduce that the Blue Cross had a huge advantage. After all, Leilus was a man at Two Shackles Realm. He was several times stronger than One Shackle Realm so his aura alone could pressure the three One Shackle Realm experts of the Red Matter Association.

“Good job, Marcus!” Drami raised her hand with a smile on her face.

“It’s nothing. It’s thanks to leader’s pressure that we could easily take down these people.” Marcus replied.

“What’s the meaning of this, Sekmet?!” A loud voice sounded.

Drami and Marcus turned their heads. They saw that Sekmet’s parents have arrived and saw three dead bodies.

“Mother, Father, I’ll explain everything later so don’t get involved. It’s too dangerous.” Sekmet said.

“How can we not get involved if this happened inside our mansion?” Sekmet’s father asked seriously.

“I’ll do something about it,” Sekmet said.

Clap!!

Souta clapped his hand and he used a little bit of his energy to boost the sound so that everyone could hear it.

Everyone turned their heads and looked in his direction.

“Okay, everyone. The show is over so please don’t leave this mansion no matter what. You can come out after we finished our job.” Souta said with a huge smile on his face.

Alexander, who was watching the scene, opened his mouth, “Job? What are you planning to do?”

He knew that these people were dangerous. Their strength exceeded the entire might of the Fone Kingdom. They didn’t even have Two Shackles Realm yet the group before him had one or maybe two.

Souta turned to Alexander before he answered. “Don’t worry, it’s for the goodness of this kingdom. We will cleanse it to eliminate all the people hiding in the dark.”