Chapter 781: Cry

Souta found that the [Divine Light Circulation] was complete volume. He could practice it up to the Ninth Stage of the technique. He thought that it would be just the first volume. With this, he would be able to increase the training speed of his light element. This would boost his strength to a certain degree.

Souta received the last volume of the [Divine Dark Circulation] and the uniform of the Core Disciple. His status in Mince Hand wasn’t low now. He was just lower than the Elders and some Instructors. As for the other students, he was above them.

‘Finally, the complete volume of these two techniques…’

Souta said inwardly. He wanted to return to his room and train these two techniques as soon as possible.

Suddenly, he heard a sound of crying in his head. Souta turned around and looked over to find where the sound came from.

“What’s that?”

He narrowed his eyes and noticed that Instructor Vick, who was beside him, also heard the same sound.

“Instructor, did you hear that too?” Souta asked.

“Yeah, it sounds like someone is crying.” Instructor Vick nodded his head in bewilderment. Both of them were confused as they couldn’t figure out where the sound was coming from.

Souta and Instructor Vick opened the door. They found that the students in the hallway were hearing the same thing. No, the entire Mince Hand was hearing this strange sound of crying.

Sob! Sob!

One of the female students began to cry. They just couldn’t help it and the others followed soon.

“W-Why am I crying?”

“I just felt like crying!”

“I don’t know, I just want to cry!”

One by one the students started crying. Tears gushed out of their eyes as they used their hands to wipe their tears.

Souta opened the window as his eyes adjusted. He scanned and found that the whole city was hearing this strange sound.

‘I’m afraid that it’s not just this city…’ Saya said in a low voice.

Souta looked at the sky as he put his hand on his chest. The sound of crying was affecting him. He didn’t even know what was wrong with this phenomenon.

“What the hell is happening?”

Souta narrowed his eyes as he could see that the mana in the atmosphere was trembling. They were scraping each other, producing a strange invisible ripple in the air. The fluctuations were getting higher and higher every second.

Sob!

Everyone in the entire world was experiencing the same thing. The strange sound of crying was heard throughout the entire world. Every living being couldn’t help but stop what they were doing.

They could feel the sadness penetrate their hearts.

Dark clouds gathered in the sky. It enveloped the whole world as thunder roared fiercely. Violent lightning would flash every second in the sky. After a few seconds, heavy rain descended on every land.

Mother nature struck fiercely. Thousands of feet of tsunami swallowed the seashores around the world, destroying every structure in those regions. All the volcanoes around the world erupted at the same time.

It was a horrible disaster. Ordinary people could hope to survive in this kind of environment.

Esquin narrowed his eyes as he stared at the dark clouds. Even, he, a powerful god didn’t know why this was happening. He only knows one thing.