Chapter 673: War in Subterranean World: Fall

“What?!” Dromas saw a white sphere hovering above Souta’s head.

“Haha, you didn’t sense it, right? I wonder why?” Darwin laughed.

It was simple. The small bag on Souta’s waist was destroyed and Souta made a preparation.

The reason why Dromas was sure that Souta was still alive was because of the best feram in the surrounding. But that’s where the trick lies. If he only focused on his senses, he would discover that the best feram atmosphere wasn’t coming from Souta. He would also sense the energy signature wasn’t from his opponent.

In truth, it was coming from the monster orbs scattered around the area. It blocked his judgment and didn’t even notice the mana coming from the white sphere.

That’s why don’t even let your emotions control you when you’re in the battle.

“It still didn’t change a thing!” Dromas roared as he pierced Souta’s chest using his other hand.

Spurt!

“Ugh! This is nothing…” Souta grinned as the white sphere fell on top of his head. His whole body was enveloped by white light.

This was a spell called [Gracious of Holy Lord]. A powerful support spell that could boost the target’s overall stats by sixty percent. The target would also gain an additional ten percent light attribute power to any attacks. It also has a healing effect that would heal fifty health points per second for five minutes.

But casting this spell costs Darwin all of his remaining mana. While he was blocking Dromas’ relentless attacks, he decided to use this spell on Souta.

After resolving himself, he cast the spell while disregarding his defense. Then, he took out a chance to counterattack before he finish it. Luckily, he managed to chop Dromas’ hand and stabbed him with his sword.

Those few exchanges drained his energy and stamina. At this moment, he didn’t have enough strength to move his body. Even the natural protective field of Shackled Realm experts was gone. He was only relying on his great vitality to stay conscious.

“I’ll leave everything to you, Squad Leader Souta,” Darwin said.

“Yeah,” Souta said before he waved his hand.

Boom!!

The Second Mode was used once again. Various skills overlap with the [Gracious of the Lord]. It gives off a strange white and black aura around his body.

The Second Mode and [Gracious of the Lord] weren’t enough to push Dromas. But Souta somehow managed to do it. His injuries were extremely fatal and it gives him unbelievable power.

[Draw Blood II]: Every time he loses 1% of his health his stats would increase by 8%.

And he was down to the last ten percent of his total health points. It means, his stats right now was in a different league compared to when he was fighting without any injuries.

“…?!”

Dromas was pushed back. He gritted his teeth as he wiped the blood on the corner of his mouth. He looked ahead and opened his eyes widely in surprise.

The blood in the surrounding area swirled around Souta and it healed some of his injuries.

[Blood Field II]!!

Souta didn’t completely heal his body. He only healed the wounds that could prevent him from moving like broken bones or tendons. All this time, he was only using the power of his parasite to regenerate. He didn’t even touch his other abilities.