Chapter 617: Division Commander

“What are you doing?! I bought that using the money that I received from completing missions!” Eztein shouted.

“Hmm? I thought that it’s for everyone.” Eilish raised her eyebrows while holding a bottle of alcohol in her hand.

“No! That is Red Island! It’s an alcohol made from various high-level ingredients! That one contains energy and I used 200 silver coins!”

“Then, I’ll pay you back later!”

“No! It’s equivalent to 2 platinum coins so how are you going to pay me!”

“That’s why I said later! After I earned enough money I’ll pay you!”

“Fuck! I need that now! You don’t know that I’m practicing a combat arts and I need the specific energy inside that alcohol to help me!”

“Then, practice other combat arts.”

“Argh…” Eztein turned his head and said, “Boss, you should expel this woman! She’s using all the things here without even asking if someone owned it!”

“Don’t involve me in your problem…” Souta, who was comfortably laying on the sofa, said.

“Boss….. I’m your trusted comrades… You should help me….”

Souta turned around as he decided to ignore him. He thinks that he was the only one that had spare money in his group. The others used their money for various things.

Eztein used his rewards to buy things like that Red Island alcohol. He also his rewards to redeem manuals from Athen’s Champion. Manuals that could help him break through Shackled Realm faster.

The others also bought manuals or fruits that could enhance their strength.

All the money Souta had in his pocket came from the Athen’s Champion. The money that he brought with him from Astros was all gone. It’s not that he didn’t have any money, it’s just that he used it to settle down the entire Astros here on this continent.

The remaining funds were going to the expansion.

“Ugh! I have no choice but to do it…” Eztein narrowed his eyes. He walked towards Isabella’s room. “Hey, Isabella, do you trust me?”

“Umm…” Isabella was confused.

“If you trust me then I’ll help you establish a business here… With my help, we can have a lot in the market street using my connection. I just need you to create potions for me.”

“Don’t listen to him, Isabella. This guy is going to scam you. He’s a famous swindler in the Tenth Grain War.” Eilish said to Isabella.

“Oi! What are you saying?! I have a good reputation here!” Eztein pointed his finger at Eilish. He was angry as this woman was ruining his reputation.

Knock! Knock!

Everyone stopped talking as they turned their heads at the door.

‘Is Athena going to summon me?’ Souta looked at the door.

Alice stood up and slowly opened the door. She looked outside and saw a woman wearing silver-colored armor.

The woman looked at Alice and asked, “Is Souta here?”

Alice nodded.

“Tell him that the Pallas Division Third Set Cheif Captian Vandal wants him to come to his office immediately.”

Alice turned his head and looked at Souta who was laying on the sofa.

Souta nodded at her before he stood up. He knew that Athena was the one who was calling for him. Well, he couldn’t avoid it so he better finish it as soon as possible.