Chapter 608: [Star Veins]

It’s not that she can totally ignore the armor and energy armor of her opponents. It has still limitations.

The reason why it was deadly was because she combined the properties to ignore armor and armor penetration ability into a single burst attack.

That’s why she could kill someone at S-rank even though they had a protective field around their bodies.

Souta thought that she was the only A-rank expert that had the potential to kill him. Well, in the end, she was still an A-rank and one powerful shot from him would be enough to heavily injure her.

He ended the test after he thoroughly defeated Franklin and Isabella. They were good and their combination was extraordinary as they understood each other.

They even managed to force him to use some of his aces.

“Good job, I think that the two of you will pass the physical examination with a flying score.” Souta praised them.

“Thanks.” Isabella bowed her head.

“You’ve grown stronger once again. I couldn’t even keep up.” Franklin grinned.

“It’s nothing. Now, let’s go back to our room.” Souta waved his hand before he turned around.

As for Yenxa, he was planning to train her. She was still a second evolution monster but she was close to reaching the third level. That’s why he was going to train her.

On the next day, Franklin and Isabella began to study for the written exam of the Athen’s Champion. Since they don’t have a problem with physical examination according to Souta, they could focus their attention on written exams.

A week had passed before Franklin and Isabella took the examination of the Athen’s Champion. Both of them were prepared so they passed just like what Souta was expecting. They didn’t disappoint him.

With them being an official warrior of Athen’s Champion, they joined the Astros Squadron.

Since they reached the minimum number of members, their circle finally become an official Second Class Yellow Squadron. Their next target was the Third Class Yellow Squadron and then the Blue Squadron.

With that in their mind, each of them took missions to complete to increase the pace of their achievements. Although they didn’t know the number of their achievements, their Grain Leader was recording it. They had records of the achievements of each Squadron under their name.

Their achievements kept piling up. They were close to advancing the rank of their Squadron once again.

In just two weeks since Franklin and Isabella joined the Astros Circle, they’ve already completed dozens of missions.

The Astros Circle became one of the most active Squadrons in the Tenth Grain War. The rewards that they received from completing missions accumulated so Isabella decided to take a leave.

It was time for her to start brewing potions once again since she gathered various ingredients from completing missions.

Souta had no problem with it so he gave her his permission.

As long as she doesn’t forget to train her power level, she could bury herself in potioneering all day long.

Souta and Yenxa kept training. For combat experience, Souta took a mission to exterminate bandits. He let Yenxa fight these bandits so that she could gain combat experience.

In the past week, Alice had reached the high stage of S-rank. Her strength had grown once again.

“How is it?” Souta asked.