Chapter 787: Souta vs. Dramus

“Athen’s Champion…?!”

Princess Yaniesvyl was shocked when she heard Lord Dramus’s words. She didn’t expect that the humanoid monster she met in the ancient ruins had a huge background. She didn’t know about the other things that Lord Dramus said but she knew the Athen’s Champion.

It was a widely known legion in the whole land. It was one of the most powerful God’s Legions in the entire Olympus.

“Come,” Souta said coldly.

“You’re underestimating me!” Lord Dramus laughed. He bent his knees and pounced toward Souta like a lion.

Souta was one of the people on their target list. Their target list was people that could potentially disrupt their plan. People who were dangerous enough and they should proceed with utmost caution when dealing with these people.

Lord Dramus jumped to the side and threw a punch at Souta but his fist hit nothing. He turned his head and found that Souta disappeared.

Swoosh!

‘No, he’s moving too fast.’ Lord Dramus looked around. He clenched both of his fists tightly as he gathered his mana.

“You’re gonna tell me your plan!” Souta appeared behind Lord Dramus. He pulled back his fist and threw it in the next second.

Bang!

Lord Dramus couldn’t react at all. Pain assaulted his back as he received Souta’s punch. His body crashed on the floor and broke through the lower floors of the palace.

Argh!

He fixed his posture in mid-air as he blow his energy away. He managed to stabilize himself as he safely landed on the ground. He looked up and saw Souta on the upper floor looking down at him.

Lord Dramus was thinking if he should continue this plan or not. Souta’s appearance in this place was out of everyone’s expectations. Also, he didn’t have any preparation at this moment. He didn’t even know if he could defeat Souta.

Swoosh!

Lord Dramus’s eyes shrank as Souta vanished in front of his vision. He turned around and saw Souta behind him.

Souta brandished the sword on his waist and swiftly slashed. Lord Dramus reacted this time as he raised both of his hands.

Bang!

The red energy blade tore through Lord Dramus’s defenses. His body crashed on the walls and flew out of the palace like a missile before crashing on the ground.

Argh!

Lord Dramus gritted his teeth. Souta was stronger than the information they have gathered.

His mana erupted and caused the ground to tremble. He jumped into the sky as he gazed at Souta who was staring at him. His body was emitting a black mist and the sclera of his eyes turned pitch black.

[Dauntless High Spirit]!

[Mad Driving Earth]!

[Ultra Fighting Will]!

[Tainted Vision]!

Lord Dramus activated his powerful skills to boost his combat prowess. He knew that he couldn’t defeat Souta by normal means so he had to use everything that he has got.

“Not enough!”

[Hundred Speed Acceleration]!!

[Swift Cloud Stepping Feet]!!

[Super Reinforcement Armor]!!

He continued to activate his skills. His aura grew stronger and stronger, reaching the higher stage. The energy around him roared strongly as it blew everything around him.