Chapter 767: Poison Swamp

“Then, what about the monster that wreaked havoc in the desert? What if it comes and attacked Lady Heimbra? Then, are we gonna all die?” An expert at Liquefying Realm asked. Just by recalling the intense energy waves from that direction made him shiver.

“I don’t think that the monster in the desert will come here in the forest. This place is large and contained an unknown number of fourth-stage monsters. Until now, we only discovered a total of fifty eight fourth-stage monsters. Each one of them is territorial. They didn’t like leaving their territory and only come out to fight for the resources. By resources, I mean those super-rare grade fruits and some of them are even guarding legendary grade.”

The one that answered was a beautiful pink hair woman. She was wearing a white cloth embroidered with blue linings. Her hair was tied in a ponytail. There was a pair of swords hanging on her waist. She had a heroic aura around her.

She was Yaniesvyl, the Princess of the Heiro Kingdom.

Actually, she was worried about that monster in the desert too. Judging from the energy fluctuations, it was a fourth stage but it possessed unbelievable strength. Well, her words have a point.

Yaniesvyl sighed inwardly. Fight for resources? That’s the same reason why the Spring Land was in chaos. They were trying to occupy more land so that the chances of high grade resources falling into their hands would increase.

‘If those people knew that there are legendary grades here, they would probably launch a huge expedition.’

The only problem was the monsters that were guarding those legendary grades. Each of them was an extraordinary monster that survived throughout this brutal place.

According to Dream, the carving at the entrance was from an era ten thousand years ago. In that amount of time, a bunch of legendaries would naturally bloom. The older ones were already consumed by top monsters but the recent legendary grades were still present.

There’s that Earth Energy Mango guarded by White Prime Apes. Then, there’s Freezing Shifting Fruit on the southeast. It seems that the monsters were waiting for the right time to consume those legendary grades.

But fighting right now for those legendaries was suicide without enough force. Yaniesvyl was just a One Shackle expert so she wasn’t a match for those powerful fourth stages. The least she could do was hold herself against initial fourth stage. If it was intermediate, high, or peak then she wouldn’t last a single minute.

“But Lady Heimbra is different… Once she completely refined the Extreme Poison Field, the poison will kill us whether we like it or not.” Yaniesvyl said.

Dream stepped forward and added, “Don’t worry, it’s not that you will fight for nothing. Once we survive this place, we will give you appropriate rewards for your efforts.”

This was the most important thing. Words alone wouldn’t move these experts. They had to add benefits to entice them.

In the face of benefits, a lot of experts agreed with their proposal. Yaniesvyl, Dream, and Verto gathered together to start their plan. They had to act quickly or else they would only give Lady Heimbra more time to complete her refinement. It would be too late once that happens.

“Still, didn’t expect that she will find the Extreme Poison Field in this realm…” Dream said with a sigh.

“Yeah, this realm is better than I expected. I thought that the ancient ruin is just some random labyrinth but to think that it is an entire realm…” Yaniesvyl said.

“We should just stop Heimbra. Sooner the poison cloud will envelop this area. The strongest creatures will survive but those low-level…” Verto said in a grave tone.