Chapter 680: War in Subterranean World: Fall of Aranhgrad

Boom!

With a loud bang, the entire surface of the Aranhgrad was instantly flattened by Avron’s attack. It was a powerful folded space that grinded everything in its path.

Even the Hippogriff was nailed to the ground. The dominating power of space erased all the flames and winds. It could hardly resist such attack made by a powerful expert.

“Shit! The runes are exploding one by one but… I think it’s enough to last until the [Monster Orb Release] ends.”

Avron said as he wiped the blood on his face. His body was full of injuries and even with the help of Archetype, red-grade equipment, [Element Drive], and Aranhgrad, he could hardly suppress this lone monster.

To defeat this Hippogriff, he would at least need his executives to support him so that he wouldn’t suffer any life-threatening injuries. But it was too late now, he already finished arranging their path to survive. He was alone once again.

ROAR!!!

“PUNY HUMANS!! I’LL KILL YOU! SHOW ME THE POWER YOU’RE PROUD OF!!”

The Hippogriff roar reverberated across the entire three nations. Its huge body rose from the ground as best feram bore down directly interrupting the flow of mana in the atmosphere.

It was radiating with unbound power.

It opened its mouth loudly and small dots of energy appeared in thin air. The small dots gathered together forming a huge sphere of berserk energy. It shrunk before it fired thousands of red rays.

[Bestrou]!!

“Don’t underestimate the Aranhgrad! Even though it’s old and rusty, it still came from the ancient era and a fortress built by a god itself!”

Avron roared as various runes emitted a strange light. Darkness wrapped around his hands as he tore through the space.

Boom!!

A loud bang echoed as the space shattered. The fragment of space turned into sharp blades as it collided with the energy rays. Then, darkness swept out above and shot down like a lightning.

The Terror Gale Hippogriff flapped its wings. It was followed by a powerful gust of wind that collided with the darkness from above.

Swoosh!!

Avron emerged from the sea of flames and he pounced at the Terror Gale Hippogriff.

“Die! Human!” The Hippogriff said as it swung down its sharp claws.

Avron crossed his arms above his head as he blocked the sharp claws. Cracks formed underneath his feet as he felt his arms going numb.

ARGH!!!

He roared madly with a ferocious look on his face. He wasn’t intimidated even though he was facing a powerful fifth stage monster alone.

He raised his left foot and heavily stomped the ground. A magic circle formed beneath his foot and after a few moments, the ground changed.

[Darkness Weaver]!!

The ground turned into sticky black mud. It slowly wrapped the limbs of the Hippogriff. A low-grade tier 3 spell could affect the target’s physical body. It was a spell that could lower the target’s defense by wrapping them with thick black mud.

Bang!

Avron vomited a mouthful of blood. He felt that the bones in his hands were going to break if he continue this.

“Ehe~ I don’t think you can escape from this…”

He laughed as he stared at the Terror Gale Hippogriff’s eyes. He eased his arms and the sharp claws crashed into his body. He was nailed to the ground covered in blood. Nevertheless, the grin on his face hasn’t disappeared.