Chapter 786: Lord Dramus

Athen’s Champion, the main base of Athena’s legion in Champion’s Den.

Vandal was sitting in his office while staring at the man in front of him. The man was none other than the Grain Leader of the Tenth Grain War, Carmel.

Vandal removed his eyes from Carmel and glanced at the paper files on the table. “Blood Sacrifice in Hall Plains? That’s not a good sign…”

“I’ve dispatched several squads to help Squad Leader Souta in his investigation,” Carmel said.

“The overall might?” Vandal turned his eyes at Carmel.

“One Third Shackles and two Second Shackles. The rest are First Shackle Realm.” Carmel paused for a moment. “The others are on their way too. I think they will arrive in Hall Plains tonight.”

The second batch had the same might as the first batch of warriors. One Three Shackles, two Two Shackles, and the rest were One Shackle Realm experts. The threat level of Blood Sacrifice was high and sending a batch of Solidifying Realm would be useless. So all the warriors that were dispatched were all Shackled Realm.

“I sent the Sixth Grain War leader.” Vandal suddenly said.

“What?!” Carmel was a little bit surprised but when he thought about it carefully, this made sense. “Then, the Sixth Grain War Leader…?”

“Yes, they went to Hall Plains but on a different route. They are a separate force to surely destroy the threat of Blood Sacrifice.” Vandal nodded.

When Carmel heard these words, he breathed a sigh of relief. With a Grain Leader in Hall Plains, things would be easier for other warriors. The power of a Grain Leader wasn’t something anyone could underestimate, after all. They were elites that honed their skills through countless life-and-death battles.

Knock!

Carmel and Vandal turned their heads at the door.

“Come in,” Vandal said.

The door slowly opened and a warrior stepped inside. He bowed to Carmel and Vandal before he reported. He reported that all the warriors that were dispatched had arrived at Hall Plains safely. They would not contact anyone in the next few days since they would start their investigation.

“I will wait for their report.” Vandal stood up from his seat.

Boom!

A loud sound echoed as a figure flashed through the sky with insane speed. The Heiro Kingdom appeared in Souta’s vision and it made him smile. He felt a strong presence in that place which made his blood boil.

“Here I come!”

Souta increased his speed once again. A terrifying aura exploded out of his body. It greatly increased his speed.

The people on the ground just heard a loud booming sound and felt the horrific aura that loomed above them. The next moment the aura disappeared as if nothing happened. They looked up and saw nothing but they knew a terrifying monster just passed by in their area. The pressure before was so heavy that it made ordinary people faint instantly. Only C-rank and above could handle it. Luckily, it quickly disappeared or else even C-rank would not be able to handle a few seconds of exposure.

Ugh!

The King kneeled as he coughed a mouthful of blood. He lifted his head and looked at the old man floating in front of him.

Lord Dramus glanced at the King before he turned his attention to Princess Yaniesvyl. “It’s useless to run. The entire Heiro Kingdom was sealed by me before I initiate the attack. The fact that you didn’t notice it means that you lack the ability to oppose me.”