Chapter 627: Terror in Fone Kingdom: Confirmation

Souta stared intently at Third Prince’s group. His eyes were adjusting every second, letting him see everything.

After a few moments, he sighed and patted Leilus’ shoulders.

“Is there something?” Leilus asked.

“I’m sure of it. That guy is our target. His whole group is our target so ask Drami, Marcus, and Paolo to prepare.” Souta said while looking at the commotion. He stretched out his hand at Leilus. “Here,”

Leilus looked at his hand and saw strings of webs. “What’s this?”

“Your weapons and armors are connected to the end of it. So simply pull it and all the equipment of your squadron will arrive at your location.” Souta explained. “Call them immediately, I’ll confront them and you will provide me support.”

“Wait? What?”

Leilus was confused about how Souta became sure that the Third Prince was their target. Although Third Prince had unknown backing, they still didn’t have any evidence if it was related to Red Matter Association.

“Just trust me,” Souta said as he walked forward.

Leilus stared at his back for a while before he turned around to find his comrades.

“There’s no future if our kingdom is gonna fall in your hand.” Alexander stepped forward and said straight to the Third Prince’s face.

“Eh~ so that’s how it is. My weak brother must have brainwashed you to become his watchdog. I don’t know what you are planning but you will not achieve it.” Third Prince laughed.

“I don’t mind beating you but I don’t wanna cause trouble for Germana Family,” Alexander said before he turned around.

The Third Prince’s smile disappeared as he glanced at his surrounding. He saw that a lot of people were watching them. These people were distancing themselves from them as if they didn’t want to get involved.

“Tsk! You better not forget my words. I’m doing this for our kingdom.” The Third Prince was annoyed.

A person approached him and said with a smile. “Third Prince, don’t bother yourself with that guy from Dreyfus Family. Sooner or later, we’ll be able to take the throne.”

The Third Prince looked at this young man.”Forget it! I don’t think that he will not succumb to me…”

This young man was a son of a Count Family and he was supporting him.

Clap! Clap! Clap!

A clap sounded and everyone turned their heads.

Alexander stopped on his track as he turned his head, only to see Souta walking towards the Third Prince.

‘This guy… Just what is he planning…?’

Suddenly, he noticed strands of web on Souta’s sleeve. His eyes widened as he stared at the man before him.

‘Don’t tell me this guy…’

Souta had a huge smile on his face as he approached the Third Prince while clapping his hands.

“You! Who are you?! Don’t annoy me!” The Third Prince narrowed his eyes.

One of the people behind him stepped forward. Even the young man beside him glared at Souta.

Suddenly, among the crowd, one person stepped out. He was Jovian.

He went beside Souta and said, “Sir Souta, do you know that Germana Family is neutral? If you trouble the Third Prince then it will involve the Germana Family.”