Chapter 612: Fourth Evolution: Crimson Twilight

Carmel was inside the barrier along with Souta. He watched as a white energy slowly enveloped Souta like a cocoon.

Thud!

The white cocoon throbbed one time. Then, it throbbed again in the next second. The throbbing increased and slowly a dense amount of best feram spread inside the barrier.

Thud! Thud!

Carmel didn’t have a problem with it. He continued watching the evolution warily.

He was a person at Four Shackles Realm, in other words, SSS-rank. A person at his level could even kill a fourth evolution monster so he wasn’t fazed at all while facing the dense best feram.

People at his level wouldn’t need to form a party to subjugate at fourth stage monster. It would be a different person if the said monster was a fifth stage. A party of his level could only subjugate the weakest fifth stage. Yet, he could subjugate the fourth stage alone. There was a time when he couldn’t defeat a monster but he could at least go toe to toe with the said monster.

Just with this alone, he could see the difference between the fourth stage and the fifth stage was huge.

‘Another person at the level of early stages of Shackled Realm will be born in our Tenth Grain War…’ He said inwardly.

Fourth stage monsters were equal to Shackled Realm experts. As for Souta, he was sure that after the evolution his minimum strength will be at that level. After all, Souta had the strength to fight peak S-rank in his third stage. So, it wouldn’t be strange if his strength reach the Shackled Realm after his evolution.

What he was talking about wasn’t Souta’s full power…

This was also the reason why he personally took in-charge with the protection. If he was here, everything will flow smoothly.

‘What a strange monster… It’s even stronger than the monsters that Our Goddess keeps around.’

Carmel glanced at the floor and saw cracks forming on it. He raised his hands and his mana spread out, countering the best feram.

Souta looked at the seven choices in front of him. They were different and powerful in their own way. He thought that five evolution paths would appear but he was wrong.

His target evolution was also here but there were other two evolution paths with which he wasn’t familiar before his eyes.

Ferocious Shadow Eater and Crimson Twilight.

He glanced at the tiny details of the Ferocious Shadow Eater. Every ability of this type couldn’t be explained in small paragraphs of description bracket but it was enough for him to realize that this type was powerful.

Ferocious Shadow Eater was a type of goblin that could eat the shadows of every creature just like what its name suggests. Using the shadows, this monster could increase one’s power level, temporary boost of defense, attack, or energy, and recover any type of wound.

‘What a versatile ability…’

Souta thought deeply. If he was in a situation where he needed speed, he could use shadows to increase his speed.

But there must be a limit to it. The description didn’t say anything but he was sure about it.

He shook his head and read the description of Crimson Twilight.

What was this? One of the super branches of the Blood Goblin…

Why was he haven’t heard anything about this in the past? If it’s related to Blood Goblin he should’ve at least heard this type. But, he couldn’t recall anything no matter how much he racked his brain.