Chapter 692: Raiding the Blood Gore Bandits Hideout

“Are you sure that we can fight them, Sir?” Remina asked as she was a little bit surprised at his decision. From her understanding of him, Torkez wouldn’t act rashly as he was going to gather more information before he take action.

“Yeah, I think that we could handle them. The three leaders of the underground organizations are just bandits and they are at Solidifying Realm. It would be a different question if someone at Shackled Realm is living in this city.” Torkez explained to her.

“I understand, Sir.” Remina nodded at him. She slightly bowed and quickly left the room to call the others.

Torkez glanced at her until she disappeared. Then, he looked at the window. “We’re not going to destroy the three of them. I doubt the other two organizations would help the Blood Gore Bandit. It will be a good example since we’re going to rule this city.”

If the others weren’t convinced then they should leave this place or else if they got in the way of Souta’s plan, Torkez wouldn’t be able to guarantee if they were going to survive or not.

In the Blood Gore Bandits headquarters…

A tall man with short red hair smashed his fist into the table. He had a bulky body, his skin was tanned, and he had a huge scar across his face.

He was the leader of the Blood Gore Bandit, Carmin.

“Those guys from the City Hall did that?! They really killed my men!!”

Carmin said with a ferocious look on his face. He was emitting strong bloodlust that made the other people in the room silent.

“Who are those people?! The former City Lord escaped and passed the position to an unknown person, and now… A group of experts is occupying the city hall!”

He was frustrated. He didn’t expect that the people in the city hall would boldly kill his subordinates in daylight. He turned his head and glanced at one of his men.

“Hey! What’s the response of the Shimpan Family?!” He asked with a fierce look on his face.

“I don’t know, boss. They are just observing the situation for now.” The subordinate answered quickly, afraid that Carmin would kill him.

“Ha! Those fucking shits! Can someone go to the Virna Bandit and South Maim Gang?! I need to ask them something!!”

He said while gritting his teeth. He should cooperate with those two to control the city hall. According to his information, there were only eleven people inside that building. It would be easy to kill them if he work with the other two gangs.

Boom!

Suddenly, the ground shook and they sensed several mana fluctuations.

“What’s happening?!” Carmin asked angrily.

The door was slammed open and a thug hurriedly entered the room. He looked around and his eyes stop at his boss.

“Boss! A group of people is attacking our base!!” The thug explained. From his looks, it seems that he rushed here from that place where the mana fluctuations came from.

“What?!” Carmin opened his eyes widely. “Who is brave enough to attack the base of Blood Gore Bandits?”

“I don’t know, sir! But they started killing our people!!” The man explained with a hint of fear in his tone.

“Tsk! Useless!” Carmin clicked his tongue before he stood up. He wore his equipment and picked up a spear. “Come with me, everyone! Let’s see who’s brave enough to attack us, the Blood Gore Bandit!”