Chapter 685: War in Subterranean World: Explosion

Vandal glared at this unknown person. He silently prepared himself for battle since he didn’t know the purpose of the other side.

“Oh? A Chief Captain. You could capture me if you’re at your peak. Unfortunately, you don’t have enough strength in your current condition.” The unknown man said. His voice feels like several people were talking at the same time.

“You…! A Six Shackles?!” Vandal was shocked when he realized the power level of this unknown man. He readied himself as his remaining mana flowed through his body.

“Goodbye, I’ve taken the Spatial Gem.” The unknown man raised his hand and pointed his finger at him. “People called me Grim. Don’t bother me, instead look carefully at your surrounding. They are here.”

With that, a magic circle formed on the unknown man’s feet. The magic circle emitted a bright light and it swallowed him. In the next few seconds, the light disappeared along with the man who named himself Grim.

“What was that?!”

Vandal was confused. Although he was worried, he was glad that he didn’t fight that man. He knew that he wouldn’t be able to defeat Grim. In his current condition, his battle power should be at Three Shackles Realm.

“But the Spatial Gem is gone… I need information regarding the Spatial Gem. That Grim probably knows its worth.”

Aside from that, he was worried about Grim’s words too. Surrounding? They were here? He was confused but he had a bad feeling about it.

“Right now, I should leave this land.”

He muttered. There were only ten minutes left before this world collapses. Some parts of the ceiling already crashed on the three nations. Several hundred-meter boulders were falling every second like a meteorite crashing on the ground and shaking the entire earth.

Soon, he arrived on the surface of Aranhgrad. He glanced around and found that most of the warriors had evacuated. Only a few people were left in the subterranean world.

He approached Avron and said, “Someone stole the Spatial Gem.”

“Huh?!” Avron widened his eyes. He was too shocked that it caused him to move his body and cough a large amount of blood. “T-The… Spatial Gem is gone…?! No?”

“Is it that important?” Vandal asked. He wanted to know information about it so that he could know if he had to chase after that Grim or not even if he was injured.

“Yeah, but… I should be the only one.” Avron turned his head and looked at the ceiling. He saw that the Project Sicily was still there. The energy inside that object was the one he used to defeat the Terror Gale Hippogriff. It was important too but the Project Sicily wasn’t his objective.

It also contained enormous power but it’s fundamentally different from Spatial Gem. Even he didn’t know things about it. He just forged that object according to the recipe that he received. Since they successfully forged it, those people should’ve…

“No, they are here!”

Avron widened his eyes. He turned his head and saw a figure clad in a dark purple aura standing behind Vandal.

“Behind you!!”

His aura erupted out of his body like a raging tide. His figure disappeared on the spot.

[Fourth Form: Dimensional Steps]!

He reappeared in front of Vandal and kicked him in the stomach. Then, he swung his hand at the figure clad in a dark purple aura.

Bang!!

Vandal was thrown out of the Aranhgrad and crashed on the ground. He was caught off guard as he was thinking deeply about the words of Grim.