Chapter 799: Fall

I…

Elder Guan looked at the beam in front of him. His defense collapsed and he realized that there was no way he could overturn this situation. His heart felt calm and his expression changed.

He had a peaceful look on his face as the beam slowly swallowed him.

Elder Guan recalled everything. He was a young genius back then. He defeated the other witches and was hailed as one of the children that would bring the Witch Clan to the highest. Only a few people could match him. One of them was Amanda’s father.

They grew up together and became close friends as he watched him become the Clan Leader. They fought side by side for the future of the clan.

I… I’m going to meet you soon… I’m sorry that I didn’t protect your daughter.

Boom!!

Elder Guan tried his best but he couldn’t even stop the enemy’s attack. The energy beam broke through all of his defense and continued to move forward. Eventually, it reached Yuko’s location and caused a giant explosion.

The explosion caused a mushroom of clouds that reached hundreds of meters above the ground.

Everything around it was annihilated.

“Hmph, what a guy.” Drayrin smiled as he recalled Elder Guan’s last expression. Even in the face of death, he never showed fear and despair.

“Let’s go,” Ragnis said as he removed his gaze from the explosion. Even the aura of the bear disappeared so everything was finished.

“Fine.” Drayrin nodded.

They were about to leave when they felt a huge fluctuation of energy. The energy shot through the sky and bathed everything in crimson light. The mana bored down and pressured every living being in the area.

“This is…”

Drayrin and Ragnis opened their eyes widely. They were familiar with this brutal energy. There’s no doubt that this was the energy from the Blood Sacrifice.

The energy they gathered from performing the ritual throughout the years was finally unleashed. No one would have thought that the warrior who brought the perfect one to start their plan would also bring the greatest threat. But no one in the Hall of Power thought that it was a disaster.

For them, it was a challenge that they needed to overcome to complete their plan. There’s no such thing as smooth sailing in this world. Everyone has their own challenges. Luckily, they were prepared. The amount of energy they amassed through the sacrificial ceremony was enormous. It was enough for them to overcome this trial.

Their hard work wasn’t in vain.

Drayrin and Ragnis flew in the sky at the same time. They looked in the direction where the energy was coming from. It was far away but they could see people fighting in the distance around a huge monster.

“They are starting it… After this, we won’t have anything that could stop us in this place. We will be able to achieve our goal.”

The group of people was fighting people in armor around the huge monster. The monster’s body was terrifying as it emitted a vast amount of best feram that rendered the lower level experts useless.

ROAR!!!

Its approximate height was about five hundred meters. It has nine heads and its body was emitting a black fog that blocked most of the attacks that were coming at it.

It was the Nine-Headed Hydra.

The hydra was bathed in the crimson light as its terrifying strength was slowly corroding into nothingness. Still, it fought fiercely and directly killed several experts around it.