Chapter 670: War in Subterranean World: Souta and Darwin vs Dromas I

Souta took a deep breath as he gathered the souls in his surroundings. If he was alone, he wouldn’t fight Dromas but since he had Grain Leader Darwin with him the chances of winning had increased.

Aside from arranging everything, this was the only thing he could do. The executives of the Red Matter Association were out of his league much less the founder.

Thud!

Dromas came out of the smoke. He stared at the two of them with intense killing intent.

“Hey, you two! This is not your business! Get out of my way! Let me fucking kill Finn!” He said in a hoarse voice.

The energy around his body kept increasing. The pressure around him made the ground tremble.

“I’m afraid that we can’t do that,” Darwin replied as he slowly brandished the sword on his waist.

“DIE!!!” Dromas roared as he jumped forward. He instantly covered several hundreds of meters in the blink of an eye.

Darwin stepped to the side and kneed Dromas on the stomach. Then, he swung his sword but his opponent caught it with his hand.

[Earth Shaking Strike]!

Dromas threw a powerful punch at Darwin’s chest.

Bang!

A ring-shaped shockwave exploded from the impact. The next moment, Darwin’s body flew at high speed before he crashed to the ground.

‘So fast!’ Souta exclaimed inwardly. He knew that his opponent was strong but it was above his expectations.

Swoosh!

The [Dark Cloud Hunting] was blown away easily and the [Shadow Cloak] was shattered in just a single punch.

Ugh!

Souta spat a mouthful of blood. He could hardly react to the movement of his opponent. It was too fast and the strength was beyond his imagination.

Dromas grabbed his face before he threw him in the air. Then, he punched him in the stomach with all of his might.

Bang!!

Blood splattered everywhere as Souta’s body was blasted away. His figure penetrated dozens of buildings away before he crashed to the ground causing a huge explosion.

Boom!!

Dromas turned his head away and said, “One down.”

He glanced at his subordinate who was fighting Finn and Boudo. He wanted to join the fight but he knew that he had to defeat the other warrior.

“Tsk! After I finish my goal I will kill them all!”

He said to himself. He looked at the side and saw Darwin staring at him. It will take some time if he wants to kill this guy.

“It hurts… I can’t believe that I’m fighting a barbarian in this place.” Darwin said as a smile formed on his face. He didn’t expect it at all. Plus, it seems that this guy had learned various combat arts related to his bloodline.

It will be a great challenge for him.

“You think highly of yourself just because you came from the surface,” Dromas said in a low tone. His energy fluctuations flared up once again. Several combat arts were activated one by one.

“Bloodline alone will not make you the stronger fighter here! I’ve fought barbarians before!” Darwin said before his energy flared up too. He activated his combat arts to boost his overall stats by a large margin.