Chapter 800: War

“Where’s the reinforcement from Athen’s Champion?” Souta asked.

“They departed already. I think they are heading toward the Mountain of Demise.” Alice answered.

“If that’s the case then let’s move our forces. Call everyone available.” Souta said before he turned around with a cold look on his face.

The final battle would occur in that place. All forces within the Hall Plains would gather to stop the impending doom. They were on their own there was no way that they could rely on outsiders to save them.

Souta and Alice returned to Ekatoe City. Alice quickly assembled all the available forces that the Astros could muster. The witches and the other departments could feel the tension in the air. Especially, the witches since one of their elders had died.

Eilish was still in the other city fighting the tribes from the Earthen Woods. She wasn’t alone, she was fighting along with the other heads of the Dragon Council. Plus, she already reached Second Shackles so her chances of survival were high compared to Elder Guan.

Isabella, Gragas, Torkez, Alice, Eztein, and Doranjan gathered all of their troops around the plaza of the city. Souta was sitting on the highest chair while looking down at them. Even the Shimpan Family and the other strong family who swore their allegiance to Souta were present.

Everyone could feel the seriousness of this situation. Souta’s aura was oozing out of his body to the point that it could harm normal people. In regard to this, Alice took Aina and Anzu away for safety purposes.

Souta looked at the troops for a while before he turned his attention to the huge green dragon, Doranjan. He slowly opened his mouth and said, “Where’s the Devouring Alligator? I thought that I gave you a task to bring that monster to me.”

“My Lord, She said that she will visit us later,” Doranjan said respectfully. He couldn’t call Souta’s name in this situation.

“Hmm… I don’t care about her. I will give you one more chance. Go to her territory and say that if she does not come under my wing, then I will treat her as a threat. I will attack and demolish everything that she possessed.” Souta’s voice brought pressure on everyone in the plaza.

Everyone realized that Souta had grown stronger once again. The pressure that he brought was far stronger than before.

“I understand, My Lord. I will complete this task as soon as possible.” Doranjan said.

Souta removed his eyes from Doranjan and glanced at the Red Dragon beside him. After a while, he looked at Gragas.

“Gragas, you will stay here to protect the city. I will leave one hundred troops in your care.” Souta said. Then, he turned to the Shimpan Family and the rest, “You too will stay here. Follow Gragas’ commands while I’m not here.”

“I understand, My Lord.” Gragas and the others said at the same time.

After saying what he wanted, Souta quickly went to the main topic.

“First Head of the Dragon Council, Governor Ray, brought his troops and marched towards the Spring Land. He is planning to expand the influence of the Mine Valley while heading to the Mountain of Demise.” Souta paused for a moment before he continued, “And I have the same plan as him. We will go to the Mountain of Demise but on a different route. We will traverse through the boundary between the Spring Land and Earthen Woods. It will be easy.”

The big forces of the Spring Land were mostly gone so Governor Ray would have an easy time there. The tribes in the Earthen Woods were busy dealing with the other heads of the Dragon Council so they wouldn’t have enough people to stop Souta.