Chapter 701: Tournament of Astros: Sponsor

“Argh!!”

Eztein groaned in pain as there were dozens of light blades stabbed all over his body. He couldn’t move at all.

“Let me finish this battle,” Eilish said in a cold tone.

The moment her voice fell, various magic circles glow up in the entire area.

Ohm!

The mana in her mana pool was quickly leaving her body. She was providing energy to all the magic circles in the air. The consumption was high but the firepower it possessed was tremendous.

“Shit!” Looking at this scene, Eztein could only force a smile on his face. He knew that there was no chance for him to block all these spells. Even if he could block some of the spells then what about the others?

Swoosh!

In the next moment, the magic circles reached their limits. Eilish activated the spells one by one. Various spells were used almost at the same time.

Flames, lightning, and every common element rushed at Eztein. Some of the spells even reduced his movement speeds, defense, and attack power.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

From offensive to support spells were launched one after another without any delay.

Boom!!

“Eilish won,” Souta said in a low voice when he saw this scene.

“Yep, it’s problematic. I have to devise a plan to counter her bombardment if I faced her.” Alice said with a serious look.

“Do you think you can win?” Souta asked with a smile.

“I can if I use all of my demon power, probably. Unfortunately, I couldn’t use it so I can only form a plan and improve myself.” Alice shook her head. She wasn’t sure if she could defeat Eilish in her current form.

“With a little bit of push, she would be able to break her second shackle,” Souta said while looking at Eilish. His eyes were adjusting and he could see cracks in one of the shackles around her.

She would reach the Two Shackles Realm. At that time, she would gain enormous power that could match some of the Squad Leaders in Athen’s Champion.

“She’s at the limit?!” Alice was a little bit surprised when she heard Souta’s words, but she quickly calm down after a careful thought. She realized that Eilish was stuck at One Shackle Realm for a long time in the sub-world, so it was natural that she would reach the Two Shackles after staying at Imperium.

“Yep, probably she’ll successfully break it next month. I’m looking forward to her power-up.” Souta said.

“The winner of the battle is… Lady Eilish!!” Meina said as she raised her soul weapon. Her voice echoed throughout the entire area.

Eilish smiled before she descend to the ground. She looked at her body and saw some of her wounds.

She sighed. She was different from these people. She didn’t have any parasites so she didn’t have that powerful regeneration ability.

She shook her head and walked away.

Meina talked to the audience first while a group of earth mages started to fix the arena.

The entire arena was gone and all that was left were deep valleys. Different parts of the arena had different temperatures and the aura of the two fighters before was still lingering in the atmosphere.

It would take thirty minutes to fix the arena. So the audience could still do other things before the battle started. They could finish some important things in their homes.