Chapter 635: Terror in Fone Kingdom: Powerful elf

The Fone Kingdom wasn’t the only place that became a battlefield between Athen’s Champion and Red Matter. Most of the cities, towns, and kingdoms that were around Mirror Lake simultaneously became a battlefield.

In short, this entire region became a battlefield between two gigantic organizations. These kingdoms and cities were sandwiched. They were helpless as they could only watch civilians die one by one.

They were too weak.

Souta arrived at a huge wide space. It was unbelievably wide as the thing that lies before his eyes were none other than the [Titanous Victor Golem].

In front of this giant golem, he felt like he was just an ant.

The golem was laying down with its back on the ground. There were various mechanical objects attached to every part of its body. In front of its head, there were three people preparing something unknown.

But Souta could see that beside them were a bunch of first-rate mana essence.

‘First-rate mana essence?! So it’s real…’

Souta was a little bit surprised. He calmed down as he saw the three people turn around to face him.

He wasn’t hiding his aura at all so these people sense the best feram in the atmosphere. The energy that was pushing the mana away.

“So there is a monster here? But how does a monster like this arrive in this place?” A man with long green-colored hair rubbed his chin. He had droopy eyes, a hook nose, and a pair of long-pointed ears.

Souta grinned widely. He didn’t need to answer this man’s question. He could already see the things that he needed to destroy to stop the activation of the War Golem.

“Go!”

He said and the four shadows beside him pounced forward. Their target wasn’t the elf, it was the two people beside the elf.

Ohm!

A black mist slowly spread out of his body while the shadows beneath his feet grew larger. Hundreds of black tentacles rose from the shadows as the atmosphere turned cold.

An ominous aura enveloped the entire place.

“This monster didn’t want to talk. Judging from his attire, he’s a monster that had high intelligence.” The elf said while looking at Souta with an amused look. “He’s attacking us without any explanation. Such a bad manner.”

Souta dashed forward with a wide smile on his face. Red energy enveloped the blade of the vajra sword.

Boom!

The elf raised his head while blocking Souta’s sword with a short dagger.

“Let me introduce myself first. I’m Gremina, Gremina Vanti. People called me Future Cutter.”

A surge of mana exploded within his dagger and it pushed Souta several meters away.

Boom!

“What a funny nickname for an elf.”

Souta laughed as his aura grew stronger once again. The [Possession] was activated before he charged at the elf once again.

“Keke! As expected of a fourth stage monster! You can understand me!”

The elf laughed as he stepped forward.

Boom!

Both of their weapons collided causing shockwaves in the surrounding.

“I want to play with you but I have to do something first.”

The elf said in a low voice while shifting his body to avoid Souta’s sword. Then, he stretched out his hand and grabbed the monster’s wrist.