I'm a girl.....

Let's start at the beginning...

My name is Wayo, I'm a first year student, just got into my preferred university, about to start a new chapter in my life. But already there is a twist...

Why do the heavens hate me? WHY???

My asshole of a best friend, Ming Kwan, got invited to a party. He was excited to go, we both are new to university life, new people to meet and new things to do and first time not answering to the daily supervision of our parents.

We arrived a few days ago, our dorms are great, activities will begin soon, then classes so were taking the time to party and relax.

The said party is not university related but a relative of Ming's lives in the city, is having a party and invited him. He in turn invited me, well we have been inseparable for years. It's a best friend thing.

Anywhere one goes so does the other, if one jumps of a cliff the other will follow, like a Lemming...

But last night he found out his bitch of an ex, and she was a bitch, is going to be here, apparently she's in a university in the city as well, not the same as ours, thank the heavens. He can't stand to be single in front of her, long story, I don't want to talk about it, but he wants a single life right now and new girlfriends would be annoying. I get him, I really do, but why did he have to make me dress up as a girl??

He made puppy eyes, nearly cried and got his way. So here I am, at the party, dressed as a girl and being his date. I can get away with it because I'm "pretty". Burn in hell all of you, I'm not pretty I'm "handsome".

The hair is a wig, Ming chose the outfit and makeup was done by the P at the counter who couldn't stop giggling when Ming asked her to put on the red lipstick.....

"What university are you from Nong?"

"What's your name Nong?"

"Come dance with P."

Dam I want to punch the lot of them, but that will ruin it for Ming, the bastard who isn't here saving me. Dam it I sound like a girl.......

I keep refusing them politely, but there getting handsy now, trying to pull me to dance and I don't want to. Someone come save me or I will punch the lot out. Fine maybe one then get knocked out but I will do it!

One of the guys just grabs my arm roughly and drags me along, I'm starting to panic, he's kind of big, I don't like this. I'm about to pull my arm away when someone puts their hands on my shoulder. Thank god Ming.

"Guys, quit it. Sorry to make you wait Nong."

Dam it's not Ming. I look up, but don't immediately recognize who it is, he's so familiar. He walks me away with much protest from the idiots to a side, says be careful and is about to walk away when it hits me.

"P'Kit?" I gasp

He nods his head yes and stares at me, trying to remember who I am and why I know his name.

P'Kit was a senior from my high school, what a coincidence to run into him here. I know he's at my university, but omg why is here here??? I only agreed to this because I didn't think anyone I know would be here. I want the ground to open up right now.

I decide to duck my head and leave, till he says "Wayo????"

Dam it all to hell. I look up to see his shocked face then he looks me up and down and doubles over laughing.

P'KIT!!!