It's a guy thing?

It takes a few minutes to find them, they both look ready to hit each other, but when I yell their names they stop and step back. The others are just standing there.

"Seriously guys, what the hell?" I shout.

"Yo, it's a guy thing they need to do this." Ming says grabbing me and moving me back.

"P'Pha you hit Tae, Godt will be upset, I don't want him to cry." I tell him.

He's looking at me sadly that I stopped him, but Tae is smirking.

"Tae, you touch one hair on my P'Pha's head, I'll kick your ass myself." I tell him.

Tae looks at me, he's actually shocked, I wonder if that's the first time someone said that to him.

"Let's get somethings straight right now." I say going closer and crossing my arms. "I don't want you to fight."

When they try to talk, I silence them both with a look.

"Tae, I'm sure you're a nice guy, Godt is a great kid, he wouldn't be if you weren't, but I told you, I already have a boyfriend. I'm sorry, if you want to be friends that's okay but it can never be more." I tell him honestly.

"P'Pha, seriously." I sigh. "I love you, you think just because someone pays attention to me or sends me a gift it's going to change?

If either of you try this again, I'll make you both regret it!" I shout. "Understand?"

They both quickly nod their heads.

"But yooo... it's a guy..."

"Shut it stupid best friend." I snap.

He makes faces at me, I want to hit him, but P'Kit moves him out of reach pretty fast.

"Nong Wayo..." P'Beam starts. "You should have let them get a few hits in."

"I'll tell P'Bee to put P'Forth's baby pictures on her blog!"

"I also have picture's Yo". P'Beam glares at me. "What baby pictures!"

"P'Bee has many more and she likes me." I tell him.

"Wow. When did E'Yo get this bad ass?" My angels are peaking from nearby.

"If it was anyone but our Yo, I'd think it was hot."

"Yo are you mad at Godt as well?" Godt is near tears. "Daddy don't make Yo mad!"

They all start talking around me, why are they all like this??? I have a headache...

P'Pha hugs me from behind as I'm putting my things away in my room, after we get back.

"Yo, I can't be with you all the time, and I'm going to get busier ... why did you have to be so cute?"

"P'Pha, can you love someone else if I'm not here all the time?" I ask looking at him.

"Never Yo." He says running his fingers through my hair.

"Neither can I." I tell him honestly as I kiss him.

"Yo, there is another note." P'Pha chuckles kissing me, before running off the next morning.

I didn't read it till I was about to walk out the door, my ears are red. Who is this person?? I should get my angels to help find them, but I would have to show them the notes... plan terminated.

I rush into the library to get us a table, classes let out it's going to fill fast, it already seems people had the same idea and tables are getting full.

I see Park sitting alone and hurry over, I ask if anyone's sitting with him, he says it's okay for us to share. He actually has the good spot, it's further from the staff table, you can get away with a little talking here.

My gang and Rome show up a little later, Parks about to leave when Rome grab's his arm.

"Come help as review." He asks.

When it looks like he's about to say no, Rome tells my gang Park finished the report, now they all grab him till he sighs and sits to help us.

"We will treat you." Monty bats his eyes at Park.

"Cool." He says and stays the afternoon to help. We actually manage to get a lot done, he gave good pointers.

My gangs showing me pictures of Godt, they all exchanged numbers and he sends them texts. He was sad I didn't go to sleep over, but he's coming at the weekend to stay with P'Bee and Bas instead.

P'Pha was upset, he didn't want any other guy sleeping with me.... He's a kid P'Pha...

"That kid that called...no shrieked your name Yo?" Park asks smiling.

Of course, the whole faculty heard about it, a few people said he was so cute and wanted to talk to him next time.

So even though it was P'Bee's idea, I'm sitting in the small park with Rome, Godt and Bas, while P'Bee went around the corner to get a few things for dinner.

Godt is rolling the ball to Bas, who's sitting in Rome's lap, and keeps making noises when the big thing comes near him.

When Godt hits it to hard and it goes further away, I get up to follow as he runs off to grab it. An old gentleman sitting on the bench tries to get up to kick it back, but he seems to be struggling to stand, his hand wobbling on his cane.

I hurry over when it seems he might fall.

"Are you okay sir?" I ask helping him sit again.

He just looks at me as I smile at him, it's a few seconds before he smiles back.

"Old age my boy." He sighs. "I want to hit the ball for the child, but my body doesn't move so well anymore."

"You okay old man?" Godt asks bringing his ball.

"Godt! That's not nice." I tell him.

"What should I call him Yo?" He asks puzzled. "He's too old to be uncle."

"Sir." I tell him. "Or grandpa."

"Okay Yo!" He smiles at me. "Does your leg hurt grandpa? You should go see the doctors. They make you better when you get sick and I gotted hurt and daddy took me and they putted this thing on and it hurt then they putter a plaster on and then I cried and then daddy gotted me pink milk! And Yo gets me that and Yooo can we get pink milk? Look that!"

He's jumping as a guy comes and opens his small drink shop nearby, of course Godt would notice. He runs off, then comes back to ask grandpa what he wanted, then runs off again pulling me along so we can buy drinks.

When we come back, Rome's walking to us, I have mine and a drink for him, Godt is holding his pink milk and tea for grandpa, walking slowly he's making faces as he concentrates, he looks cute.

He sits with grandpa talking to him and telling him stories and talking to Bas, trying to feed him pink milk again, but gets sad when we tell him he can't have any yet.

When P'Bee gets back she sits with us a while as well, happily introducing us all. The old gentleman keeps looking around at the group and smiling, he tried holding Bas, who cried till Godt took his hand and he stopped. Grandpa seemed lonely, but happy for the time he sat with us all. When we left he patted Godt's head, who told him he'd come play with grandpa again.

P'Bee drops me off before going home with the rest to make dinner. She invited me to eat with them but I had plans later with Ming.

I wave at Godt as they drive away, turning towards the entrance to my building, when a gasp and a name stop me.

"Omg Mei?"

I turn around quickly to see who said that, their standing shocked with her hand over her mouth and looking at me is P'Peach.