Special Chapter

Authors Note: Special chapter

I don't have the words to say what's here but it came to me and I thought why not share it hahaha....

Read at your own risk!!!

I stand in the shadow of the trees, watching as the boy leaves the large building of his house, then hurries across the gardens and towards the cliff.

I follow him at a distance, but never too far away. When he reaches the cliffs he goes to the very edge before stopping.

Oh my foolish boy, did you think this would help you.

I move before he takes another step, and get to the cliff just as he jump off, I'm much faster, I have him in my arms before we hit the water. I turn us as the sharp rock bed comes closer, I don't want him hurt.

I swim with him to the shore line, pulling him to the beach, checking he's alive. He coughs and breaths, bathed in the moon light.

My beautiful boy.

He shivers from the cold night air, his lips turning blue. I carry him back to my home; I have to get him warm.

I sit and watch him as he sleeps, naked in my bed, his lower half covered barely by a think sheet. His skin is flushed, his body warm, his heartbeat quickens, I can hear it.

He wakes gasping for breath, and begins to panic when he finds his hand tied above his head.

"Be still or you will hurt yourself."

My voice breaks the silence and he stills, I get up and walk closer, he whimpers when he sees me.

"Foolish thing to try my sweet. Did you think I wouldn't be watching?"

"Please, let me go."

"I would, but you will do something foolish and run."

I walk slowly around the large bed, sitting on edge to touch his skin. I trace the ink on his chest, to his shoulders.

"I do not find marks becoming, but anything on your skin it is beautiful my sweet."

"I'm not yours." He snaps.

"But you my sweet." I say moving closer. "Do you know how many years I have waited for you to be reborn?"

"You're crazy."

"Every time you run from me, but this time I was ready."

"I'm not like you. I'm human I have a family..."

"Ah yes your family. Should I visit them perhaps?"

"No! You stay away from my brothers."

"Ohh"

"Please don't hurt them, I'm begging you P'Yo."

"My beautiful Nong Pha, I like you begging better in other ways. This is not your first time in my bed."

He flushes, ah he's remembers them. I gently turn his head and place soft kisses on his face, everywhere but his lips.

"Please..." he whimpers.

"What did you want my sweet."

"I...I... P'Yo"

"Do you want me to let you go or bind you to myself more?"

"I...I.."

"My beautiful Nong Pha, if your mouth could be a little more honest like your heart."

"Why do you want me so badly?" He whisper

"Your mine Pha."

"You could have anyone."

"I only want you, my beautiful boy. Only you will ever do."

"You're going to kill me."

"Never beloved, I want to make you mine for eternity."

"If I let you, ill never see my family or my home. Ill belong..."

"To the night like me. would that be so bad? To be mine for all nights till the end of eternity?"

"I'm scared."

"I'll never let harm come to you my beautiful Pha. I have waited so many years for you, now I can never let you go."

"P'Yo please.."

I kiss him to silence his words. No matter what he says I will never let him go again. The pain of waiting so many years alone to find him, I can never bear it again.

I will be cruel if I must, but I will have my Nong Pha.

Yo.

I let my eyes shift, my fangs slowly emerge, I end the kiss and plunge deep into the softness of his neck.

wayooo

He screams, but I don't stop. He is mine and I will never let him go..

Wayo...

Nong yo..

I sit up, looking around at the soft spoken Nong Yo. P'Pha chuckles next to me.

"Yo what were you watching?" He says turning off the tv."You seemed to be calling out to me but were calling me Nong Pha" he chuckles.

Opps. Now I was dreaming of the movies I watched with P'Pha and me as main characters...

What would you call this?

"What were you dreaming Yo?" P'Pha asks me.

I quickly kiss him, no way can I tell him right....No way...

Author note:

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. The idea got into my head and I had to write it and then I thought no don't share it but then I thought go on so here it is. I don't know what else to say.....forgive me...*wai*