Lets run for it!

We're standing near the pool, I decide I should drown myself first, but Rome stops me.

"We could always make a run for it." He says

P'Artith looking at him. "You think that will work?"

"Well no harm in trying."

"If we can at least change before they see us...again." P'Artith snaps

I can hear him yelling our names. Shit there following us? I get the sudden urge to flee.

"Let's make a run for it." P'Artith wipers and moves towards the building.

"No p, that's for armatures, we need to sneak past the bushes." Rome adds.

We manage to get to a side street before we realize we have no phones, no money and no plan.

"Dam it these things need pockets." I yell

"Sailor Senshi are magic they don't...." Rome start's but goes quite when P'Artith glares at him.

"We can't go to our dorms, calls friend or relatives in these, best plan we go to Rome's place. Fine P'Bee will see us but Rome has clothes we can change into." I say.

Were all agreeing when we hear our names called by our respective others.

"We could face them and just have this out, they already saw us." I sigh.

"I bet P'Pha and P'Kong have plans for tonight, are you prepared?" Rome looks at us.

P'Artith and I both blush.

"Shit Rome what's gotten into you?" I ask

"I don't want to see P'Bright right now." He says. "Okay here's the plan. We get a taxi, I pretend to cry, we get driven to my place, we pay the driver, we change clothes, drink pink milk and wait for this to all blow over."

I look at P'Artith he sighs. We manage to stop a taxi, just as P'Pha, P'Kong and P'Bright come around the corner and see us.

"Shit." We yell together and jump in. Rome's in the front, he's telling the driver to go, who's giving us looks.

"Shit there coming this way." P'Artith says.

"Uncle please help us, please I just want to go home." He's on the verge of tears.

"Shit there nearly here." I yell

The driver speeds off, P'Bright running after us but stops. Shit. We give him the address, and ask him to wait as we go to the door.

P'Bee's car is not there she must be out, the lights are all off, Rome doesn't have his key so he decides to sneak in the kitchen window and open the door for us. It's not breaking in if you live there!

He's half way in when the light goes on.

"You picked the wrong place bastards." P'Bee comes in with a bat! "My dad taught me to break multiple bones with one swing."

"P'Bee wait its me." Rome yells.

"Bloody hell Rome??" she checks lowering the bat.

"P'Bee open the dam door." I yell.

"Yo???"

She opens it we rush in to help Rome get down. Shit he's scraped his leg on something.

"Oh, great deities of fangirl heaven, I will make you offerings for this night." P'Bee's awed.

"Rome, Yo and cute person I don't know, welcome to my humble abode." She bows

Rome smacks her arm. "P'Bee help me, look blood."