Missing Person

I look at the time when I hear a knock. Who could that be? P'Pha and his gang are out of town for a medical thing till tomorrow night and Ming didn't say he's coming.

I open the door its P'New, he looks awful, and he's been in a fight.

"P'New what the hell!!" I ask moving to let him in. He just barely makes it near the sofa before collapsing on the floor. I try moving him talking to him, he doesn't move at all, I panic and call Ming.

"What up Yo? Want to come drinking now?"

"Ming come quick I think P'New's dead"

"Huh? What the hell? Who's dead?" it's loud where he is.

"He's in my room, he collapsed."

"Who's dead in your room?"

"Get here fast." I shout and hang up.

It takes some effort to turn him over, but I can't move him and I don't know how hurt he is, he's passed out. But he's alive!

I open the door again a little while later.

"What the hell Yo who's dead? Don't hang up till you explain things shitty Yo!" He's shouting.

I'm closing the door when someone stop's it, and walks in.

"Why are you here P'Forth?"

"I was drinking with Ming when you called. Who's dead?"

"He passed out. Sorry I panicked."

We all manage to get him into my bed, P'Forth looks at his face and under his shirt to check, we saw a bruise while we were moving him.

"Defiantly been in a fight, but it was a few days ago, it's healing. I think he might have been in hospital."

"We checked remember P'Forth."

"Yeh but he's got that band around his wrist."

I look to see, he does, but the names different. What happened to him? We have been looking for days, since p'din called. I even went to talk to the coach with my angels. The address on records for him was old, he moved ages ago, he didn't tell any of his team mates where he lived. He has no real friends outside swimming, and the coach was adamant he didn't go home. His phones been going to voicemail and no one knew anywhere else he could be. We even checked the hospitals, just in case.

P'Forth helped look. I didn't want to bother Ming that day he was scared of his talk to come with P'Kit and P'Pha had classes so I called in P'Forth for help.

I sent a quick message to my angels, that P'New was here. They had all been worried sick.

From one person passed out I now have 2 more. Ming's not leaving me alone with another guy P'Pha will kill him he says, P'Forth's drunk can't drive, plus he came with Ming in his car.

P'New's in my bed, Ming's on the floor on the left, P'Forth on the right and I'm making a makeshift bed at the foot of my bed.

Someone could sleep on the bed, it fits two easily but I don't want P'Pha to be upset, Ming doesn't want P'Kit to be mad, even P'Forth's scared. He said he's been warned by P'Beam, who knows injections that cause pain...

P'Beam what are you learning?!!

I'm getting a pillow when I look and see P'New awake. He asks for water, and sits up to drink it when I hand him the bottle.

"Sorry Yo, I didn't know where else to go."

"Its ok p. Everyone's been so worried about you, no one could find you."