I have a plan!

P'Pha stayed to help out the rest of the time we were in rehearsals. Didn't he have class? When I asked, change the subject. He was quiet and moody, and when I talked to him in the breaks he gave short answers.

When it was time to leave I got ready to go with Ming, but P'Pha said he would give me a ride, since were in the same building. I told him I didn't want to trouble him; he took my bag, grabbed my arm and pulled me along. He would take me it was more convenient.

He seemed less annoyed after a while so i hesitantly asked if we could eat first, I was really hungry. That made him smile; we went to hot pot place nearby. He was back to normal, and teasing me about likening cute things. Like pink milk and the food I ate. I also like you P'Pha! We got back a little late, but it was nice, all time with P'Pha is good.

I talked to Ming at night; he's convinced P'Pha is courting me. I dropped my phone. How could that happen? He likes girls, he said so. He's just being nice right? I read my manga; I don't want to think anymore.

The minute I entered my faculty the next morning, my friends, aka The Fairy Angels Gang, surrounded me and dragged me off. They wanted the full story. It was all over campus about Ming's dalliance and the fight over a girl. Omg.

So I told them. There were gasps, and a lot of swearing aimed at that harpy. She has no name readers, she will be known as the harpy only. My friends were enraged; they wanted revenge on Ming's behalf. A hasty plan to find her and bitch slap her was made, but I stopped that right there. We didn't need any more trouble.

E'Elephat had been quite, now he spoke in a whisper.

"What we need friends is evidence that she's a bitch and plotting against our Moon."

"Dam right, how can anyone do that to our husband." You delusional twins!

"What we need to do is follow her and collect information."

"Guys, the seniors handled it, maybe we should let it ..."

"Yo! How can you stand by and let that bitch do that to our Moon"

"I'm your Moon you idiots."

"Silence Yo. We, the majority have spoken." They all shook their heads like trained seals.

"Guys I'm at rehearsals and activities when will I have time?"

"Don't worry Yo, we have time, we will help you. Listen Yo, if she's this much of a bitch she might not stop here; what if next time its worse." Monty was saying.

"He's right; we need something against her so even if she wants to do anything, she will be too afraid to do it."

They got her information from me; E'Monty found her Facebook and LINE in 10 minutes. They all saw her picture and agreed, Ming was drunk when he dated her, or high. But they loved him he was forgiven. My head hurts.

I helped with some decoration things, and we all went to lunch. They seemed to have forgotten their plan, maybe that was a good thing, I didn't want them to get into trouble. They were crazy but I liked them. After that they went back to activates and I went to rehearsal. Seriously, why this much effort for a 3 minute dance routine? Why???

We had a break, I went to lie down on a bench, and Ming went off somewhere.

The Angel Gang called me, they needed to see me.

Ming called to ask if I wanted a blue or pink dress. Burn in hell!!

P'Pha called to say he was in lab and couldn't pick me up. I told him its fine Ming would take me, that seemed to annoy him. I told him, susu, that made him happy. He said he would take me to breakfast tomorrow and hung up. That made me happy.

Ming came back, told me he had all the things ready and in his car, new outfit and accessories. Someone shoot me!

My gang showed up. They melted when they saw Ming, cooing and touching him. He was polite, but ran away fast.

"We came to report Yo."

"Report? Omg you lot I thought you had forgotten the idea."

"No Yo, we have to protect our Moons!"

They were giving me a headache again, I sat down

"Don't look like that Yo, we didn't do anything bad. Just followed her a bit, nothing happened."

"I didn't think you would get anything, I did say leave it."

"Oh Yo of little faith, when I say nothing happened, I mean to us. We took 3 cars and alternated between following her and that guy. We had a 3 way call running, in case there was a problem. We took precautions."

"Were students, not spy's what wrong with you guys?" they were so happy telling me how they followed, they were loving this.

"Yo, let us have our fun."

"We have a full typed log of where she went and what she did." When did they have time for that??

"You all watch way too much TV. You're all insane! How the hell did you know where to look??"

"She regularly updates her location on Facebook."

"Precisely 39 minutes of following her, we hit the jackpot. Wish we could have followed her a few days but meh."

"Jackpot?"

E'Chicken took out his phone and played a video.

"Close your mouth E'Yo, your drooling on the floor."

I closed it. The video was of her and P'Ken talking about what they did, in detail. About the party, calling the school, getting a friend to be a witness, that Ming tried something with her. P'Ken was helping her because he didn't like Ming. He's your freaking cousin you bastard!!

"Now Yo, I don't like using this word but intimidation works when reason doesn't. You don't ever have to use that but just let the bitch know you have it, she will back off. She won't want the school or her family knowing what she did."

"Yeh we saw her Facebook, she's being a good girl and, if she wants that image to stay she will listen."

My phone dinged. They sent me the video. I also still had the photos of her going into the hotel with that guy, she cheated on Ming with. It was an accident; I had been having dinner there with my dad, when I saw them. I had taken the pictures to show Ming. It was up to me what I did with it all.