The ally, the girl and the seniors

"Nong, give P your LINE" the guy in the que is pestering me.

*Facepalm*

I'm getting drinks and snacks while P'Beam fills his car with petrol.

"You really look cute in that dress Nong, you have a boyfriend?"

Yes! I'm dressed as a girl. This time it's not Ming's fault, but that evil senior who took my picture and threatened to show it to people if I didn't be his date for this party.

Damn you all go find real girls! You call yourselves men?!?

Said party is over, was short and nothing happened. I ignore the idiot, pay and leave, just in time to see P'Beam disappear around the corner into the ally.

I put the bags in the back seat, and wait. I try calling Ming again, that bastards being wired since yesterday, and today he's taking ages to answer my calls or text. I'm getting worried something might have happened. I hate his quite mode. Still no answer but he texts me.

Drinking with friends.

How dare you Ming! While I'm like this you're having fun? I'll get you for this. Is he ok? He hasn't gone drinking with people recently, spending most of his time with P'Kit.

Ill change then go find him. He only texts when he doesn't want to talk, and the only time he doesn't talk to me is when he wants to hide something and knows I can tell from his voice.

P'Beam's not back, I head in the direction he went. The closer I get to the ally I can hear arguing, I hurry over to see.

"P'Beam, you ok?" I ask then squeak as someone pulls me and I trip, slaming into a mesh gate. Ouch that hurt!

"Forth what the hell!"

"I can't believe you took a date. I didn't believe the guys when they told me." P'Forth's shouting.

"It's none of your business who I take."

"Beam"

"You don't want to see me anymore right? Not talking to me or picking up my calls. I should think about my future right? You want to break up right?"

"Beam.....I never said that, I don't want that!"

There's only one way out of this ally, I edge left, I'll walk behind P'Beam, go back to the car and let them both talk this out.

"Then what do you want Forth?" He shouts

"I got pissed off after I saw the girls picture on your phone, why do you have it as your wallpaper Beam?"

P'Beam! A girl's picture as your wallpaper how could you? When you're dating umm.... P'Forth.

"Do you have any idea how I felt?"

Don't worry P'Forth ill help you sort her out. That home wrecker!

"And of all the people, it's her picture." He points to me.

Wait... what??? I'm the home wrecker? Another plot twist I didn't see coming.

"That pictures the reason you've been acting insane? Why didn't you ask me who it was?"

"Umm p.."

"You stay out of this" P'Forth scary when he's angry. "Aren't you dating Ming? What the hell are you playing at? Stay away from my Beam!"

"Forth stop your scaring Yo."

That's shocked him into silence, but not for long.

"Yo? Wayo?"

Wonderful! Another person to add to the 'I know Wayo dressed as a girl club'.

"Were going Yo"

"Beam listen to me."

"No, you didn't trust me! If you thought something you should have talked to me. I should be the first person you ask."

It's karma P'Beam. Who told you to take my picture!

"I was scared. What if you say you really like her."

"What if I really start dating someone else after all this idiot what..."

"NO. Your mine!"

Before he could finish, P'Beam's pushed against the wall and being kissed by P'Forth.

There right under the light, fully visible to me. Huh so this is an adult kiss eh. All you got was some peck's. Shut up stupid head.

"Get off m....." P'Beam tries to push him off, but he's being kissed with more force.

"Fuck Forth why don't you ever listen..." P'Beam's breathing hard trying to push him off again.

"You just like to fight, your goanna say yes anyway"

"Bastard! You think I'll let you do me here..."

"Yes."

And there kissing again. My face is on fire, my ears are burning. I need to leave. P'Beam moans as P'Forth's hand slips under his shirt.

PLAN B!

I edge right, walk behind P'Forth and out of the ally to the car and get into the back seat.

I sit in shock, replaying what just happened. Dam it those two are intense. Are they really going to do it there? No no no don't think don't think. I quickly open the window for some air and fan my face. I eat the snacks while I wait for them.

I guess it's a good thing right? That's all of us dating, 3 couples. All this drama and it's not even new year's yet.

I look across the lanes and see a car stop, and P'Pha get out. Oh I could go back with him, I'm about to get out when I remember how I'm dressed. Damn.

And my minds back in the ally, would P'Pha do that to me? And my face is red and ears burning again.

I mean were together and it's wonderful, but P'Pha's so careful with me. I like it but we haven't even really kissed like he kissed me that first night. I want to but I'm too embarrassed to say anything or start it myself. Be a man, jump him! ..........

We spend time together; he studies in my room most of the time and even helps me with my work. He always sits close, hugging me or leaning on me or putting his head on my shoulder when reading over me. Even when he's busy he makes time to call or text me. He even showed up to have lunch with me and my gang like he promised.

Just thinking about P'Pha makes my heart race, it happens all the time, I can't blame the wig anymore. Well not for this.

Ok back to the present. Do I want to stay here and face the p's? Or should I just go and talk to P'Pha. Yes he will see me like this but; I really want to be near him. We could go back together and eat as well. That party only had snacks and drinks, what a rip off.

But P'Pha will laugh at me when he finds out this is me right? Yes but then P'Beam won't have anything to blackmail me with. Hahaha

Ok I'll go get laughed at by P'Pha. Its ok, I really want to see him right now.

I see his edge around the side of the building as I get out of the car, I follow him.

"P'Pha listen..." I say going round the corner and pause in shock.

He's kissing a girl.