We will save you!

"You make no sense boy." Grandpa snaps. "You don't know his wife, but she's your sister?"

"The name, I don't know that name." Tee looks at the picture. "This is Jan, my sister."

They talked back and forth, asking questions, getting answers. Tee knew the girl in the picture, his sister, she had run away a few years ago, she only wrote one letter, he had used the postmark stamp on the envelope to come and try to find her. He even hired a detective, but it was a dead end.

Tae and grandfather are both skeptical, she was the only daughter of friends, she had come back from studying abroad. They ask more questions, but you can tell they think Tee is lying to them. This goes on for a while, both sides sure they are right. They finally sit quietly, frustrated.

"And how do you know Yo?" Tae asks his father.

"We met a little while ago, by coincidence..." Grandpa starts.

"There is no such thing! What were you doing?" He snaps.

"I wanted to see Godt..."

"I told you to stay away from my son!" Tae shouts. "You caused enough pain."

"You're not the only one hurting." Grandpa snaps back. "I lost my wife in that crash."

"You still have your real one." Tae fumes. "And your other sons."

"She isn't your mother." Grandpa replies, slowly sitting. "They didn't understand. You at least had your son to hold, when you couldn't bear the pain. I had no one to share mine."

"Did you try kidnapping him?" Tae asks.

"No! My men saw him wonder off, they wanted to return him. But Godt didn't know them, and ran away again."

"Why did he chase us?" I ask pointing at the wall jumper.

"We didn't know who you were, you ran away with the kid, we thought you might hurt him."

"You followed him to my university." I point at the guy.

"He's a five-year-old! My men nearly had a heart attack, when he got on that train." He sighs. "How the hell did he even know how to find you?" He whispers.

"He asked google." I tell him.

The guys mouth is hanging open. "You are kidding, right?"

"Listen wall jumper, I don't lie." I tell the guy pointing my finger.

"Oi, I have a name." He snaps at me.

"Yes, wall jump..."

"Actually, its Toll." Grandpa tells me. "He is one of my men."

"Is Park one of yours as well?" I ask.

"Yes."

"He told you about Godt coming, that's why you were at the park." I say to Grandpa.

"I just wanted to see him." He sighs. "Then you came and talked to me, he got me a drink..."

He looks so lonely, just like that afternoon. Tae and Grandpa start arguing again, I look around, thinking of a way to find out if Tee is telling the truth. Tee looks dazed, he's still holding the picture.

I gesture to P'Lee who moves with me, I get closer to Tae and grandpa, they both stop to look at me.

"There is an easy way to see if he's telling the truth." I whisper to them. "DNA test."