Betrayal

I stand outside the restaurant taking deep breaths to calm down, when arms go loosely around my waist and a chin pops on my shoulder.

"When did you become such a hothead?"

"Don't start Ming."

"I'm your best friend; I can start whenever I want."

"Bastard."

"You ok?"

"It all just freaked me out. I hit the guy."

"I'm socked."

"Your mocking tone makes me believe you."

"Your angel's are educating P'Pha on the situation. I wanted to make sure you didn't go jump of a bridge, cause then I'd have to follow. Yo don't jump k, I just found P'Kit I don't want to leave him yet."

"What the hell Ming."

"You jump off a bridge I follow, I jump off a cliff you follow, right."

I can't help smiling, he's an idiot.

"I'm sleeping over Yo; I need to catch up on my manga reading."

"Thanks." I whisper

He goes back inside when P'Pha comes out a few minutes later. He comes over and hugs me.

"I'm sorry Yo; I didn't think it would get that bad."

"You're an idiot P'Pha."

"Good thing you love me in spite of it."

"It scared me." I tell him a while later.

"I won't let you be alone again Yo." He says, hugging me tighter.

I go back with P'Pha but Ming comes over soon after, it's calming. Since were both dating, it's harder to do this but it's nice to know when I need him, he would still come.

P'Pha shows up early to take me to breakfast, P'Kit's with him. He's still being his normal self, but he sits close and lets Ming add things to his plate, I think he missed him. They should just get a place together!

P'Pha takes me to get a new phone; he wants me to call him first, but sulks when I call my dad to tell him my new number. He's so cute.

The day goes off quietly, no calls; just my friends and family have my number. It was just one night and a day, you wouldn't think it would bother you, but it takes its toll. My gangs with me most of the time, and when a few times random idiot's come talk to me asking if it's true and how much for a night my friends take over. They have comebacks prepared.

'Only way you'd get someone would be to pay. You're not my type honey; I wouldn't let my aunt date you. Or how I'm too busy with all of them, and the moons to have time for anyone else.' I love my friends.

Were all exhausted at the end of the day, sitting at a restaurant deciding what to eat. I tell them to order whatever; it's my treat, they all stare at me.

"Who are you and what did you do with our Yo?"

"Omg you're a pod person aren't you?"

"Well Yo does have a kink for aliens; I guess they finally got him."

"You think they have tentacles, cause I saw this one anime...."

"You bastards, I was being nice, buy your own food!"

"To late E'Yo, you're paying." They yell for the waiter and start ordering.

"Oi, you don't need to order for the full month!"