A senior, a baby and a trouble maker

P'Pha comes to sit next to me, watching the baby as I'm still singing.

"If you don't know about babies I'm worried for your patients." I say.

"Yo you look perfect sitting there with a baby." He's smiling.

"His name is Bas." Who smiles in his sleep.

P'Forth's back, he looks pale.

"What the hell happened to you Forth?" P'Kit's asking.

"Long story."

"You okay p?" I ask.

"I think the pain meds are wearing off." He says sitting in the seat Ming's pulled out for him.

"I want to knock you out Forth." P'Pha's getting angry.

I shush him pointing to the baby, he quietens down

"Sorry Pha."

God he looks ready to fall, he really is pale, and sweating? Does he have a fever? P'Bee comes in, she looks exhausted as hell.

"Oh newcomers, hello all." The doctors greet her, she looking at P'Pha sitting close to me and smiles.

When Ming tells P'Kit to eat up, she looks around at the new arrivals again, I think she's realized who they are.

"How you doing honey?" She checks on P'Forth.

"The pain meds are wearing off Bee. I'll get you home then head to my place." He replies.

"No way, not in your condition, just stay the night with me, hon." She's checking P'Forth's forehead.

P'Beam's not happy, he looks really pissed off.

"I just want to sleep in my bed Bee."

"You sleep like a baby in mine honey, just stay with me tonight." She's running her fingers threw his hair.

Oh shit P'Beam looked ready to kill, but P'Kit grabbed him.

"Bee." He sighs.

"Don't fight me Forth you know I'll win, I'm too worried about Bas and if I have to worry about you because you're alone somewhere I won't be any good to anyone. Just come home with me love."

Everyone's looking between P'Forth and P'Beam, I'm the only one that knows the truth, and to them they sound like a caring couple. Shit.

"Ok Yo, you're officially an uncle now, so he gets outa hand, don't be shocked I call you to baby sit." She says taking Bas from me.

"Yo, she's taking our baby..." I shush P'Pha.

"Anytime P." I smile at her

"You're such a sweetheart." She says kissing my cheek. "And no telling." She whispers before moving away smiling.

Oh shit, she's doing it on purpose. Gah don't wink at me, dam it I'm not involved in your plot!

"Oh no Bas be a good boy for Bee okay." She says when he starts fussing.

P'Forth gently shushing the baby, telling him its ok, he calms down.

"Nice going there dad. Ok that's Lam waving, let's go Forth. It was nice meeting you all. Remember Yo, you're on call now sweet, oh and do me a favour, come shopping with me, I have no baby stuff for Bas." She adds

"No problem P'Bee, just call me." I tell her.

She says goodbye and leaves. P'Beam grabs P'Forth's arm as he walks past, he's been quite all this time.