Look what you made me do...

Pha POV

I knew it was a stupid bet, but it got out of hand, when the seniors put us on the spot. That particular senior didn't like my group, he wanted to go with professor aunty to these things, but she always chose us.

He knew the three of us were dating, but we had to pretend to be single, with the group we were meeting. Beam didn't back down, and we couldn't leave him to stand alone, Kit and I stepped up. Friendship...

But dam it, what a way for it to come bite us in the ass. I step away again, and try to call Yo, it keeps going to the answer machine. Shit, how pissed is he?

The girls want to go to a club, no way are we taking them, even Beam and Kit look worried, they just smiled and left. I wanted to run after him, but we promised the professor, to make sure the girls got back to their hotel safe.

It took forever to get rid of them, we came back to look for our boyfriends, but none of us can reach them. It isn't till someone sends a picture of Forth and Ming at a bar, that we start asking around.

We're angry, when we find them together in a hotel room. But Yo was really mad, I've never seen him that angry, never with me. Seeing them like that, it scared us all.

"We never should have agreed to the dam bet." I snap as they walk out.

"Too late now Pha." Beam's saying.

"Ming...he's never been mad at me before." Kit's panicking. "How do we fix this?"

I decide to follow them, no way do I want Yo doing anything, of a single life. Kit and Beam are right behind me.

"Dam the bet." I say moving.

"They won't go easy..." Beam starts.

"I don't care Beam." I snap. "I want Yo. If they piss me off again, I'll beat the crap out of them."

"I meant our boyfriends, stupid Pha! The won't go easy on us this time."

They overheard us at the restaurant, and saw us with the girls.

Yo looks pale, he needs to drink water, and eat something. How much did he drink? He looks so sad, Yo, I'm sorry.

"They're taking the long way back." Kit points.

"Forth's hurt." Beam's looking at them. "Why does he always get hurt?"

Who the hell are those girls kissing my Yo! I try to go over, but the two stop me. We'll just anger them more. As they leave, they kiss and hug the others, now both Kit and Beam are angry.

We smile and talk to the girls, asking how they know our friends, they immediately start telling us about last night. How Yo taught them to dance, and how they had so much fun, one of them has a video.

We watch as Yo, wearing a dress, shows them moves. It's the same from when he helped at the dance competition, as Sailor Moon. He's clumsy, but he smiles and seems to be having fun. Oh, dear god, how can he be so adorable?

I smile and ask her to send it to me, she does happily. We hurry to catch up. They stop near some guy who's apologising and how he won't go near the... girlfriend!! The bastard tried something?? I will kill him.

"Don't stop me! That bastard, tried something with my Yo." I snap at them both, as they hold me back.

"Forth and Ming handled it." Kit tells me.