Incentives and favours

"It's not so bad." P'Forth smiles at me.

"It's okay for you p..." I sigh.

He's dressed like a sexy wolf, Rome's a kitten, the idiots a puppy and me... I'm a bloody bunny. There is a fluffy tale thingy, whatever they have, attached to the white jeans. Good thing the doctors have a late lab today.

I originally told P'Pha to come, I wanted to go back with him, that was before I knew the truth... we had to wear the costumes...

It's for a charity, how did they get outfits like these? And most importantly, why the hell can't I say no? P'Maprang and P'Prae volunteered to do this, with P'Forth and Ming, but they had to help the professor. I need to learn to say no!

"My free day, I could have been sleeping." I complain.

"Common Yo, it's for a good cause." Rome pats my shoulder.

"It's embarrassing!" I snap. "I'm a bloody bunny."

"Well these are sort of sexy." P'Forth looks. "Let's be grateful."

"Grateful?" I glare.

"Yes, last time they had us wear the huge padded ones, in hot weather, a few volunteers fainted."

"Smile." Rome's says.

We quickly straighten, as a wave of shoppers leave, see us, giggle and give us donations.

"Where the hell did Ming go?" I ask

"He had that photo shoot, he's coming back in the afternoon." P'Forth tells me.

"Easy for him being the university moon." I shout. "I hate that guy."

Both P'Forth and Rome laugh at my complaining.

"Why are we this side of the city?" Rome asks. "I bet we would have gotten more, near our university."

"Another group is there." P'Forth tells us.

We smile and wave, as kids try hugging us, and their parents give us donations, before taking them home.

I step closer to P'Forth, as some high school girls head towards us, they are scary. They touch you for god sake, don't look innocent! You're not!

"I feel violated." Rome sighs, as the girls leave, laughing.

"Have they forgotten the code of a Lady?" I shout feeling the same.

"Which manga was that from?" Rome asks.

"I don't remember." I sigh. "But they should."

Its getting hotter, we took a break before, but its nearly lunch. Our buckets are getting full, but I'm hungry.

P'Forth talks to the seniors, as Rome and I head inside the shopping centre, to the food court. We get curious looks, but I want food.

Rome points to an empty table, we sit and eat, the seniors find us soon after.

"The others barely have a full bucket between them." P'Maprang smiles.

"It's the costumes." P'Forth says.

"It was a great idea." P'Prae tells us. "Too bad the other team, couldn't get the costumes."

I sit up and process that, the others aren't wearing them??

"p." I smile. "You didn't get these?"

"Oh no, if we did it would be the budget ones." She tells us. "Ming got these, for your group."

"So... who chose?" I ask still smiling.