What did we do?

Ming POV

I stand up, still staring at the wall. We're in a love hotel? I look around carefully, thankfully we didn't do anything, just slept, dam no more drinking.

"That stinks!" P'Forth shouts. "Now I know, why just my boxers."

I look over, P'Forth's clothes are in a corner, someone spilled something on him.

"I hate sleeping with my contacts, my eyes will be red." Yo sighs.

My lip hurts? I walk into the bathroom and look into the mirror. My lips been bleeding, I lift my shirt, I have bruises, I was in a fight?

"Who did we fight?" I ask.

"Not a dam clue." P'Forth answers.

"Why am I in a dress?" Yo yells. "Again?"

"Stay calm." P'Forth sighs. "The haziness will lift, slowly. Let's get clothes, food and back... what happened to my phone?"

I have a vague recollection of my phone and a giant foot. I look in my jacket pocket and it all comes back to me, I hand P'Forth his.

"Oh." He sighs taking it. "Yo didn't like them ringing."

"I'll replace them." Yo says standing.

I hear shouting outside, as Yo tries to walk into the bathroom, but hits the glass wall, he's frowning at the glass. He's still out of it, I should have stopped him, but I was upset too.

"I think we got these for Yo." P'Forth says grabbing a plain shirt, and trousers from a bag. "I'll borrow them."

The door bangs open, some guy's yelling about privacy, trying to stop them, but the doctors just walk in, P'Kit looks mad...

"Yo...your...why a dress?" P'Pha asks shocked.

"Why the hell are you only in your boxers Forth?" P'Beam snaps.

"Ming Kwan, what the hell happened to you?" P'Kit asks.

I'm in so much trouble, I walk over slowly, as the doctors start throwing out questions, angrily.

"Do you know, how long we were looking? We called. What the hell were you doing? Why are you here? We were worried. Someone from my class sent me a picture..."

"Shut up!" Yo yells.

That made my ears ring, why so loud, shitty yo!

He walks over and sits calmly on the bed. "When? After the night club?"

Oh wait yeh, they did that! I should be mad. The doctors try to talk, but Yo raises his hand to silence them.

"We tell everyone, we're in a relationship!" He carries on. "Oh, but you can't, that would make you lose your bet."

The doctors have gone pale, they didn't think we would find out. When I move near P'Kit, Yo glares, I sit next to him quietly. P'Beam grabs P'Forth's arm, but one look from Yo, makes him quickly come sit on the other side.

"Since you want to be single, just to win a bet, that's fine." Yo, tells the doctors smiling. "For the rest of the time, we will be single too."

The doctors start talking, we're taking it to far, but Yo calmly puts on his heels before standing.

"Too far?" Yo's voice is angry. "You told those blatantly flirting girls, you were single. You ignored us when we found out. You didn't even think about us, and made a bet, because you thought you could get away with it. It's not far enough."