We can do this

Kit POV

Go talk to him he says, like that's easy. And this is me for crying out loud, I can't say what I want on a normal day, forget when I'm this panicked, and he's that quiet.

Okay think. He's a guy, he likes incentives, what would be easiest to make him happy, and stop being mad? What if it was me? Okay if it was me... I would kick his ass. Dam it, thinking doesn't do anything.

I even googled it, all the advice said, be honest and say sorry. Well I am sincerely sorry.

I walk out, he's already in bed, I was in their ages, I slowly walk over, is he sleeping? This is bad right? Sleeping without resolving it.

Pha you bastard! Why not help me? But no, your all happy cuddling with Yo, I'm freaking out alone. Wait I'm not alone! I should call Beam, see what he did and...

"P'Kit... come sleep." Ming sighs. "Or are you going to sleep in the bathroom?"

"Still awake?" Nice going Kit, well done.

He sits up and looks at me, I want to run and hide in the bathroom. Shit. Fix this, fix this, fix this...

"P... do you want to be single?" He asks quietly.

That's the opposite of what I want! I'm going to kill those seniors, then ram something in Beam's mouth so he can't agree to anything!

"Ming... that bet..." Come out stupid words!

"P ... do you still like me?"

"What?" Where did that come from?

"P...am I really no one?" He whispers.

Shit, he's going to cry. Dam it all to hell, I sit next to him, holding him tight.

"I'm sorry." I tell him. "It was a stupid thing to do, we never should have let it get that far."

"P...you don't have to say it's me, just...please don't say no..." His voice fades.

"Your someone very precious to me, Ming."

"I was so sure, you would say you had some one, but when you said ... I got scared."

He's shaking, shit, it's like that night again, when he got back. Just a few words made him like this? No, just those few words from me.

"I'm sorry Ming." I tell him. "Anyone that asks, I'll tell them the truth. I have someone I really love."

"p..." He whispers, before he slowly, softly kisses me.

I know this kiss, I hold him tighter. I'll hold you till you stop shaking, and while you sleep, I'll keep you close all night. And I'll whisper all the words I can't say, but you want to hear. But in the morning, please smile again for me.

Beam POV

I drive us back to Forth's room, he wants to shower and change into his own clothes. He's walking slowly, I saw the bruises on his torso, why does he always have to get hurt? I've been in many fights, I know the pain, but seeing him like this is worse.

Should I say something sweet? Will he want that? Dam it, I don't know how, or what to say. If I open my mouth I'm going to snap again.

He takes off his shirt, I help him sit on the edge of the bed.

"I'm okay Beam." He sighs.

At this point, we usually have already started the argument, I've never seen Forth this quiet before, he has a hot temper just like mine.