I hate you all!

Were still in the stands cheering with the crowd as the medals are awarded, P'New got first. The gangs going more insane there usual, apparently their cheering is magical.

People start moving and some go to talk to the swimmers, they push me forward towards the pool they want to meet P'New and of course I'm introducing them.

When we arrive he's talking to his team, I assume they are as there all wearing the same shirts. I say hi, and he turns, surprised but happy we came down.

I'm getting jabbed in the back by hands and stares, bastards wait a second! I introduce him to my gang; he introduces us to his team and coach. They all seem genuinely interested and happy to meet us.

"It's the first time I'm meeting any of New's friends. We're going to eat you should all join us." The coach is saying.

I'm going to decline, when the gang push me to the back and jump in, we would all love to. The coach laughs.

I try talking to P'New but they push me out of the way again, asking if he wants a drink, or would he like a towel or if they can dry his hair.

"You all have no shame."

"Shut up E'Yo"

But the best thing is, it's not bothering P'New he seems, happy. The food place isn't far, we all walk. Everyone's in little groups and chatting away. They're all being interrogated by my gang, but seem to like it.

I'm walking at the back and the coach joins me.

"Your Yo?"

"Yes sir, Wayo."

"How long have you known New? You haven't come to see him swim before."

"No sir, I'm a freshman, we just met when I got here before the year started."

"You're not in sports?"

"No sir, I'm in science, so are my crazy gang. He told me about the competition so I came with my friends. We shocked the whole stadium, sorry about that."

He laughs.

"You were all very loud, but that's a good thing. Last year not one person came to see him. At the start he used to look to the stands but as time went on he didn't bother. Since he's been back this year, he seems more out of. He's practising more but his head not here. Do you know why?"

"I think you should ask P'New sir."

"I think you and your friends are going to be good for him." he says patting my shoulder.

Eating is a trying affair. P'New's team is as loud and obscene as my gang. They all exchanged phone numbers. They talk about anything and everything. Currently it's about an online game they all play. I've played that as well. There all sharing their user names, so they can team up for raids. When I give them my name, the whole table goes silent, P'New drops his spoon.

"No way!"

"That can't be your name."

"Bitch E'Yo whys this the first were hearing this???"

"Your one of the top 10 ranked player!!"

"Why haven't you been on lately? They all think your dead."

There all talking at once, hard to tell who's asking what and I'm not familiar with P'New team yet.

"When did I have time?? Did you forget all the things they made us do for the dam competition? I was too tired to read my manga forget play the game."