Infiltration

"P what the hell are you doing here??" I ask.

"Mei, I missed you." He's trying to hug me.

Rome's looking at me puzzled, and then it hits him.

"Omg Yo?" Shit of course he's going to figure it out.

"Rome its Mei when in a dress." P'Brights explaining.

I grab him by his collar, and shake him.

"P' don't make me murder you, talk right this second. Why's Rome here as well?"

"I love it when your angry."

I count to ten in my head before I kick his leg.

"Ouch Nong," he's rubbing his leg.

"Rome why are you here with captain insanity dressed like that?"

"Do I look bad Yo?" He asks turning around.

Rome has a slim build and he looks really good in the dress and wig.

"You look cute Rome, but that's not the point." I add but Rome's supper happy, I sigh.

"Where did you get all this?" I ask.

"I asked N'Ming, we needed disguises." Then lowers his voice. "I'm using this party to infiltrate the club."

He is insane! I knew this why does it surprise me every time?

"What club?" I ask Rome. But he's interrupted.

"The chess clubs here Mei." he says in a whisper," I'm here to get there battle plans for the next competition in a few weeks. They cheated last year, I didn't want to do this but it has to be done."

"They sent a dog to the club that ate the pieces, the antique ones from the first completion held between the universities." Rome adds.

"We had to wait till he did his business to get them back. They will never smell the same again." P'Brights upset.

I have a headache. Am I some kind of a magnet for craziness?

"Why are you here?" Rome asks me

"It's P'New's sisters engagement party." I tell Rome, he's met the team and P'New already, and then turn to P'Bright. "You ruin this he will hunt you down."

"Come help us then." He says happily.

"Help with what?"

"We need to find the room; it will have a big desk with a big map that says 'Battle Plans'."

*Facepalm*

"P, that only happens in movies." Rome's telling him.

"It could happen." He says

"You could have just come in normal dress you know." I add.

"This is more fun, Mei my dear."

"He tried to get in before but the guards caught him, they might recognize him." Rome whispers to me. Of course.

"When did you join the chess club?" I ask Rome

"P'Bright asked me so.." He smiles.

Rome doesn't make friends easily, if he's following around the senior like this, he must really like him.

"Common Mei, time to infiltrate and get back our trophy and their battle plans."

"What trophy? You only said battle plans before." I snap as I follow them.