Will this night never end!

Is this night never going to end??

P'Beam is standing in front of me grinning, while P'Kit's in hysteric all over again next to me. I elbow him to stop, but that seems to fuel him more. You evil seniors!

P'Beam takes the bag from me and hands it to his friend.

"You go see to N'Ming, Kitty. I want to have a little chat with N'Wayo."

"Kitty my ass." The now annoyed P'Kit takes the bag and starts to walk off, still grumbling. I grab his arm as he's about to go, but he pats my shoulder, winks at me and leaves. You traitor P'Kit!

I shouldn't be scared of P'Beam right? But I wish he would stop smiling at me like that. I look down and sigh, I really want to cry.

Flash

I jerk my head up. No. No No No. He didn't just take a picture of me. But he did. OMG!!!

"P'Beam please delete it, please." I know I'm begging but I'm man enough to know, that thing can never see the light. Ever. I try to grab his phone but he moves away fast.

"Now now young Wayo. Think of it as one of those stories you can tell your grandchildren."

"No P, there won't be any; I will drown myself before this night ends." I will cry. I will not!

"N'Wayo, I'm sure kit knows, but tell me why your dressed like that." he asks with a smile.

I have no choice. I tell him; maybe my sad story will make him have pity on me? I make my voice pitiful and look on the verge of tears while I talk. If it gets me out of this, I don't need dignity! I'll beg one more time and open my mouth.

"Please don't tell P'Pha." WTF just came out of my mouth.

I shocked P'Beam as well as myself with that. Do I want the world to know I like him? Why did I say that? P recovers from his surprise and smiles at me, ok that's sort of like a normal smile.

"Come along, N'Wayo." he says putting his arm around my shoulder and making me walk along. What's with the seniors and doing that? I'm not fragile right and they both know I'm a guy.

"How can you walk in those heels so easily?" he asks

"I....I've worn heels before" I whisper.

"Come now Nong tell P all about it" Its that smirk, I'm scared again, stop teasing me P.

"It was a while ago P, Ming lost a bet. The loser had to teach a guy to walk in heels" I whispered, but he heard it, he was laughing again. Dam it Ming. I get into all these situations because of that shitty best friend. His bet, he lost and I had to suffer. If I was a manga charter I would be crying a river of tears right now.

"P.." I ask slowly, "How did you and P'Kit recognize me? Especially dressed like this?" I was really curious. We were in different years, never associated in anything, just passed by and maybe random wai if we meet. Yet both of them recognised me.

"I wonder how?" he said it like a question but it seemed more like a statement.

As we pass the party place, I notice some people standing outside. We just walk past, but a comment makes me turn around.

"Third guy tonight eh"

It's that weirdo guy, who wouldn't leave me alone and his moron friends. The comments annoyed P'Beam who's stopped and looking right at the group.

"You have a problem?" he says to him, then turns to ask me "You know him Nong?"

I don't like the atmosphere; there's already been one fight id rather there wasn't another. I could tell he pissed off P. I grabbed P'Beam's arm and pulled him towards where the others were. He was reluctant but came, but he still looked angry. The weirdos still looking at me, its creepy.

"He was at the party P, the guy P'Kit helped me with" I explained once we were far enough not to be heard.

That seemed to piss him off more, "Was he following you?"

"It's ok P, let's get back"

"Listen Wayo, that guys trouble, stay close to Ming, at least he can handle himself. Give me your phone, I'm adding mine and Kits number, just in case. I know you're a guy, but some people don't care. They hurt who they want because they can."

"Don't worry P, I doubt I'll see him again, he's not even in our university."

"That guys bad news." He looks so serious, I give him my phone.

Even in a situation like this, even though they both laughed at me, but both the seniors are good guys.

Once we get back, the atmosphere is like a party. They definitely drank a lot while I was gone, still drinking and there are more people??? They seem to be P'Forth's friends. Did someone offer free drinks??

Is that Ming with a drink?? You idiot, your hurt and took meds and your still drinking? I'm the one who needs to drink! I walk over take his glass and down it one go. It's not enough; I need to be more wasted to deal with all this. I grab the next glass I see and down that as well.

"Take it easy Nong, I was drinking that"

I just drank out of the same glass as P'Pha. I sit before I fall from the shock. It's called an indirect kiss, hehehe. I mentally slap myself for that. It's the wig!!